Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Amazing list of improvements! Thank you all for the hard work! :grinning:

1 Like

I really hope that stitch’s costume makes him look like Leeroy! I bet that Merida’s costume is her dress that she wore to the competition before she ripped it, and that Rex’s is his armor suit from the movie where they were at that Dino fight club(I can’t remember the name of it). Were these the heroes that used to have the icon but not the costume?

2 Likes

Hiro revamp over Yax? Come on give some love to this originally smelly character.

3 Likes

I’m good I never want him to be even ok

1 Like

Yax definitely needs the next refresh, but I’m not complaining since 2 of 5 of my mains have been buffed already

1 Like

Yes, Stitch and Merida originally had the icon but no costumes. Also, wouldn’t it make more sense for Stitch’s costume to be the red suit he wore at the beginning of the movie or his Elvis costume?

P.S. You added an extras E. It’s just Leroy.

2 Likes

I like this update! Lots of good stuff. I love that we can see our age now (no more spamming “What’s my age?”), the heist gives us a few seconds to guard the diamonds, and giving Violet a little buff since I use her. Also super excited for Stitch’s costume!

5 Likes

Oh. I think the Elvis would look good for stitch’s costume, but I don’t want his red suit to be the costume. I just don’t care for it all that much.

I’m excited 4 these new heroes. And 4 a sec, I thought u were giving Hiro a costume :joy:
But anyway, one amazing update. Looking forward 2 it. Keep up the amazing work Perblue :grin:

2 Likes

Oh man I’d love to see Hiro’s costume be his purple hero suit! :smiley:

1 Like

We all would like 2 see dat. Am I right?

1 Like

Thank you for your clarification. I get it now… :slight_smile:

1 Like

An awesome update! I’m eager to see what the new friendships will be. According to the hero list, Stitch, Hades, Scar, Jack Skellington, and Gaston all have spaces that could be potentially filled.

Also I know this is pretty unlikely but can you imagine:

Queen of Hearts: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Jack Skellington: Ah, well, if you insist. (Removes his head)

4 Likes

I think you misunderstood. Rewards are based on highest rank of the day, so if you make first once in the day you get the top reward.

This change helps us sleep, especially us who have Arena and Col reset at 3/4am.

10 Likes

So it’s not like I have to stay at my position (e.g the 1st place) for 24hr to get my reward???

1 Like

If you placed 1st within 24 hrs… youll have the reward for 1st place…

No more waiting of daily resets reward in arena… less play, less time with family…

1 Like

Guys, u do realize Alice in wonderland is the first movie 2 have the hero & villian. So u know wot dat means? We have the chance 2 see Ariel, Aurora, Simba, Hercules, & Jafar make it into DHBM!
Isn’t dat great? :smiley:

13 Likes

Your right very right

1 Like

Hmm…I haven’t watched Alice in Wonderland in a long time…but wasnt their a really big difference between the relationship of Alice and the queen of hearts and Alladin and Jafar??

@Polaris great, but can you please get rid of the snow theme, and when is this big update going release

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney