Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

@Polaris, after weeks of releasing this patch notes, can you make a thread about the hero feedbacks? I mean if they were effective in the game. It will help not only me, but a lot of players since this forum is supposed to give knowledge to the players. Not commanding, but requesting.

1 Like

who is hating on Jessie!! I will throw that person into the sun!

Jessie is (imo) underrated. she is very useful especially if she gets her white skill off (which happens easily when using buzz disk)

Thhis refresh will do her a lot of good.

3 Likes

@Eeva you do know there at people who don’t spend Money but have all the charecters (Me) Is this the first mobile game you played cause in case you don’t know mobile games get updated Plus there’s nothing wrong with people spending money you guys act like its a big deal

2 Likes

I personally HATE Jessie other then when I’m in a heist but over all I do not like her

1 Like

Everytime I will use merlin
4 Likes

@Polaris nothing on the Alice healing bug? Alice healing bug

Shes still got low reality may still suck

Whilst i dont agree with everything. The mod part plays into players with most money and the rewards were v v useful its a shame to a point

Wait, is that person not you? That’s confusing.

Nick got new friends as fox. d9v3amm-b4ed28ae-cc66-4ecd-8f8c-d916f3b2f010

2 Likes

That is @soccer

1 Like

No, aren’t you (@Champion_David) and @KayIa the same person?

1 Like

Look at @KayIa top topics. Theirs is not like mine :wink:

1 Like

His are better not mine :smile:
Edit: I meant the real david

2 Likes

Not to mention the badges…

:grin:

2 Likes

I’ve had a frequent problem where Buzz Lightyear still flies while in his idle animation whenever a wave is finished, will that bug be fixed at a later date?

1 Like

Wait a second…this update has been mentioned for two days already?? And…and…there is only a third of the messages on here that there usually are…

Oh no. :frowning:

2 Likes

Wow, Nick Wilde is the first character to have more than four friendships. Two he has with Yax & Judy (his disks) and then One with Jack Sparrow & the other with Darkwing Duck. Now he has one with Robin Hood so this might tell us that they aren’t just restricting characters to just four friendships…

1 Like

Will the weekly quests replace the weekend contests?

1 Like

I doubt that @Polaris will answer, i would be glad if he did, of course. I think weekly quests wont replace contests, that it’s planned to be another goals to look towards to get extra resoursces.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney