Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

What about the super annoying friend campaign won’t progress bug @Polaris ?

We’re still working on that one.

1 Like

Excited 4 these characters. I haven’t seen these movies, But I’m pretty excited 4 them. Great work as always Team perblue! :grin:

@Divljak Its not Spamming its commenting if I was spamming the post would be a Advertisement or a scam and its not

@FanFro_BlueFlame I said almost, and spamming is much more wider term than that what is said in flagging options. Just look at the number of repeated posts with similiar meaning. And also sheer number of them 17 out of 89 posted, next has 9 post…

Huh now we knw who the mad hatter and Gaston friendships belong too

Strong Brew: Merlin

Slow Tread: Robin Hood

Thank you for anothwr update @Polaris

Especially Jessie’s hero refresh!!

1 Like

Again with a much to soon update with new level and badges. Its very disappointing to see how rapid they are making these changes. I get people who spend their whole paycheck on this game are probably bored since they max out within 5 hours but then everyone is being ignored. I know games need people to spend money to keep going but they are focusing to much on those players. They know which guilds are full off pay to win player, create a new server to merge those guilds. Then have a pay to win serves that has updated bi weekly and let the rest of the servers have some time between caps to allow everyone to enjoy the game. Soon with all these updates its hard to remain competitive if you only casually spend money. Its making it harder to enjoy the game. I used to spend a little every week but lately with how its going ive stop spending money since im not to sure i will keep playing much longer…

13 Likes

Server 1 had had that issue for a while. All the others should expect to be just a little behind. At this point it just sounds silly.

With that said i love both the new heroes and the buffs were graetly needed. Great job and thank you.

@Eeva Negativity is a bad thing think positive, People might not have all the heroes and they don’t want more cause they want to catch up But there are people who have all the heroes and want a reason to keep playing like me and I didn’t spend money to get all the charecters I used what I had

3 Likes

Thank you perblue for upgrading maui since he looked like a character.
Looking forward to update and anniversary update that you are still working on

2 Likes

Oh!
I love the new characters from the old classic movies. This is lovely vintage!

Im very happy with Robin Hood and Merlín

With lots of potential

Welcome to the forums!

Yes they can - at least in the recent past with QoH this was the case.

1 Like

Keep up the the great work especially on the anniversary update as we don’t want bugs or glitches to ruin an anniversary. Just asking but what is your favorite character Polaris

The new characters arent the issue. The issue is how quickly they update the cap and the badges. Of every Month a new cap was created then it gives PLENTY of time to reach it and work on the new heros that are obtained. If every month a new hero color was updated that also gives time to work on other heros to at least stay competitive. If they alternated bi weekly then at least its not to hard to stay competitive without spending money or making this game your entire time. If the 1st of the month introduced a new cap then 15th introduced a new color level then it at least allows everyone to work on several heros without falling to behind. Adding new heros im all up add them weekly whatever new heros give people things to work towards without neglecting old heros. New MODs ot enhancement to the game and stuff to do in the game are fine its just the cap and color. An orange 1 is nothing compared to what an orange 5 will be. The people that are “bored” and need an update every 2 weeks will be maxed out within hours of the update. and therefore wilcbe bored within a week since they did everything new within a few hours.

7 Likes

What about for Aladdin live action challenge? because since may is here.

1 Like

Why? I mean why you will like that?

Awesome! The Sword in the Stone is one of my favorite Disney movies. The new characters don’t look as OP as usual, so I’m guessing they have really good stats. Invasion changes are a little disappointing, challenge shop change is welcome, was hoping for Frozone refresh but Maui needed one too. Weekly quests sounds a little like a week-long contest, and another way to get free stuff is always appreciated. I’ll leave “Collections” for the other thread, but THANK YOU! for choosing us over on server 2.

4 Likes

Right! Same With Robin Hood.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney