Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

Another thank you, Perblue! Can’t wait to see Scar and Darkwing Duck at S14.

1 Like

I AM DO GLAD U STOCKED UP 150+ DIAMOND CRATES…

1 Like

I meant to respond to the post

Ooooo bringing in those classic heroes I see!

I’m interested in seeing what friendships these two have! I know they could both potentially fit for Gaston and Mad Hatter’s missing Friendships according to here; Slow Treads for Robin Hood (as a thief, he’s a natural at being light and quiet on his feet, which Gaston might need help with. Plus they both use arrow attacks!) and Strong Brew for Merlin (the brew in question could be some kind of potion, though I admit that this is the shakier of the two XD).

1 Like

@Polaris lots of great changes. Many of us are worried though that each update is making it more difficult for new players to catch up and is hurting end-game progression (where the whales have fun). Can you confirm that it’s an issue on your radar or if there are any plans coming down the line to address it? It would mean a lot just to know that you guys intend to address it.

2 Likes

Oo-De-Lally What a day and Higitus Figitus! The Fox and the Wizard are here! Who are they? That’s right! Robin Hood and Merlin (The Sword in the Stone) are here! The fox who rob the gold and fed the poor and the wizard who help a boy, fought a witch in a wizard’s duel and helped every sorcerers to save the Magic Kingdom from the lord of the dead from Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom are here!

3 Likes

I wish port and trials would have an increase in level or three. Maybe they’re waiting for the anniversary update. I also wish that if you insist on decreasing the rewards for invasion, you will add more tiers to maybe 40.

5 Likes

Please tell me that this isn’t the anniversary update…

@Polaris, why SERVER 2! Can’t you release “collections” to all servers, at least 1-8! Am I right people?

1 Like

This isn’t the anniversary update. I’m not being sarcastic

My first post was to agree with the complaint about the lowering of other invasion rewards. I still standby by that. However I wanted to also make a post saying I think the rest of the update is great. I know it’s mostly complaints on the forums and wanted to let Polaris and per blue know we do enjoy the game!

4 Likes

If you took a little bit of time to read trough just first 10 comments, you would see that it’s not.

Totally agree, port and trials desperately need a “refresh”

2 Likes

All those people that are like ah i swear people like to complain. Are really naive. Servers dying invasion server dies some more. I know o5 2 new characters and 115. 75 percent of server dont have megara or hercules done yet. I was looking forward to a slow down. Then perhaps some of us could catch up a bit. I mean all the way through ive had 25 heroes min at cap now 17 its going way way to fast.

3 Likes

YUS!
Even though this isn’t the anniversary update, this update will keep me busy while I wait for the BIG update at the end of May(which it’s around the last day of school this year, for me).

1 Like

@Polaris. Can you please expand on the vagueness of this phrase about invasion rewards? “We’re also tuning the other, non-Mod related Progression Tier awards down.” Can you please clarify how much they are going to be tuned down? Thank you.

10 Likes

This update is not terribly pleasing. While I have been wanting Robin Hood for so long :kissing_heart:, Merlin sounds a bit useless with those skills. Increasing mod levels and adding a 3rd mod slot? Very displeasing, now I won’t ever max my Sulley. Cutting invasion rewards for increased mod power? Even more frustrating but not awful. Still waiting for Sulley’s refresh, but Maui is a much needed one, thanks for that. Overall, a pretty dissapointing update, but not awful.

7 Likes

Also a 19th server? With the current 18 almost dead, what you need is a server merge.

7 Likes

I still have hope for Mad Madam Mim!
I also want to be able to see a progress bar for thief’s lives in the heist ( in the easy and medium mode)

Its a joke tbh

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney