Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

Felix Is Hard To Get, But Nice And Jessie Is OP Kinda.

1 Like

@Emitz Just… Maui, All The 1.9.2 (No, No Merlin Or Robin Hood.) Are Already On The Servers NOT Chief’s Stone Lol. (Sorry For A Typo. (Maybe.))

This looks like a decent update for the game, and has a lot of good aspects to it. I really like Robin Hood being in the game now (so he can join in with Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde and Chief Bogo on my team). The weekly rewards look quite promising and I’m excited to see what those could be. The downgraded rewards on Invasion feels a bit off, as those higher rewards are what kept me playing Invasion each week as they were worth the time and effort to do Invasion (I spend probably about 4-5 hours a week in that mini-game with those higher rewards).

So overall this looks like a promising update and I really hope in my saved up crates I can get Robin Hood. fingers crossed So good work on this PB, I know you haven’t been hearing that a lot, due to the decreased points in the contests causing a lot of grumbling. But this is a good update.

Also, @Polaris , will Judy Hopps be one of the next “Hero Refresh” heroes coming up? I’m really hoping she gets that treatment with being changed to “True Damage” as those cricket bat enemies still mean her attacks do 0 damage in Single Player mode.

3 Likes

This ain’t a bad update I’m liking it :grin:

1 Like

How many ungrateful people are there? So many. PerBlue works hard to gives us the game we have.

I can also tell PerBlue saved money on making Robin Hood, he is so cheap (get it? His movie was one of the cheapest Disney movies ever made)

2 Likes

Yes!! Robin Hood And Merlin Oh Boy I’m staying With This Gamr

2 Likes

Well at least Robin Hood has the most logical friendships. Merida because of archery and Nick Wilde because of 23 and me (who laughed?)

3 Likes

You said you’re staying just until anniversary. But what does it mean? Hoping you would stay longer. :blush:

1 Like

eh, its not the characters i wanted but i guess thats ok.

Hey are you riding the touch where the chat you posted shows up right away

Ain’t happy with the level and rarity updates. Did you realize it was one of the reasons for many players leave this game? It’s too quick.

3 Likes

The Maui buff I have been waiting 4. Thank u so much @Polaris & team perblue 4 dis amazing update! Keep up the great work. :+1:

4 Likes

@Polaris, after weeks of releasing this patch notes, can you make a thread about the hero feedbacks? I mean if they were effective in the game. It will help not only me, but a lot of players since this forum is supposed to give knowledge to the players. Not commanding, but requesting.

1 Like

who is hating on Jessie!! I will throw that person into the sun!

Jessie is (imo) underrated. she is very useful especially if she gets her white skill off (which happens easily when using buzz disk)

Thhis refresh will do her a lot of good.

3 Likes

@Eeva you do know there at people who don’t spend Money but have all the charecters (Me) Is this the first mobile game you played cause in case you don’t know mobile games get updated Plus there’s nothing wrong with people spending money you guys act like its a big deal

2 Likes

I personally HATE Jessie other then when I’m in a heist but over all I do not like her

1 Like

Everytime I will use merlin
4 Likes

@Polaris nothing on the Alice healing bug? Alice healing bug

Shes still got low reality may still suck

Whilst i dont agree with everything. The mod part plays into players with most money and the rewards were v v useful its a shame to a point

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney