Update 1.9 Patch Notes

Should be around 6-7 hours from now if they go with usual time

1 Like

@Polaris ,will the double enemy problem be fixed?Also,would disks finally be on our heroes in any fight?

Id never level either unless i had to

1 Like

The hero who goes to the elite zone is the one who is replaced

I am stoked for invasion, but as ready as I am for that mode I dont wanna lose out on war today. Hopefully the update isnt drawnout like the last one. And can we make updates on sabotage day please?

The hero who goes to the elite zone is the one who is replaced…

Please bring Scar back to the shops! I almost had him 6 stars until he got moved to intense Elite campaign levels.

1 Like

I was two purchases away from getting scar to a 5*. Then the 1.8 update happened. Luckily, I got some chips from a war box and upgraded him there. But now I essentially have no way to get his chips o a regular basis because I am nowhere close to unlocked Ch 16. So I feel ya.

1 Like

Do we have an idea on what time the update will be? @Polaris

tenorHintgiphy giphy|500x281 Remember,you can read other people’s topics.Just don’t be mean,though.

What time did the update start for today?

Think it should be around 3 hours from now

We are in the process of releasing the app to the stores. Once that’s done, we’ll schedule the server update, so keep an eye on the forums for the exact time.

Just a reminder - if you update the game before the server update, you’ll be locked out! So, wait to update the app until we’ve announced the server update.

7 Likes

I just want to say thank you, @Polaris for listening to/reading all of the comments and concerns. Customer service isn’t easy. Thank you for keeping us updated as much as possible. I have mixed thoughts on some things since a couple of updates ago, but I can only hope the game continues in a decent direction with all the hard work of the PB team.

3 Likes

already have the update in the apple store!

But don’t Update it yet… you don’t want to get locked out.

Wait for Polaris’ mention for a Server Update…

Thats what they did last time and then complained lol

2 Likes

i wasn’t going to just was saying that i had it in the store lol

Not you lol multiple people updated on apple google was delayed and they got locked out. Never update till it says update ready in game. Or that happens lol

Yeah, just a reminder… we don’t want anyone to get locked out of the game…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney