Update 1.9 Patch Notes

I’ve started to ween down. 2 badge buster deals in the last 48 hours. I’ve skipped both, I’m one of the top 90 players in my server. At this point I don’t care if I fall out of the top 100. I’ve already spent to much money and the game excitement for me isnt there anymore. I login for my guild now and that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

Yes! I strongly recommend turning off auto-update for the app, and then waiting until we announce the server restart to update your app.

1 Like

@Polaris will the recent chat bugs be corrected in this update?

The disappearing chat will not be fixed in this update. The team is still working to track down why chat is disappearing for some players sometimes.

2 Likes

@Polaris why is Judy going back into guild crate on server 14 when she was just in there?

Perhaps that’s because she was there for quite a short time, comparing to others.

Yes, thank you for letting us know. I look forward to 1.9.2!

That is certainly your prerogative to look at it that way. And maybe they are. But developers are going to go for what their biggest bag for their buck is. I’m not saying this to be snarky, it’s just the way the software development world is.

Are none of your needs really met? Is no part of the game enjoyable? Are you not having any fun with it? These are meant to be rhetorical and if you’re not happy with the game so thoroughly… what are you doing? Again, rhetorical.

Perhaps, this is the slowed down scenario. For all we know PB could have been planning weekly character releases!

Of course…I wrote that last part before reading Polaris’s post :slight_smile:

Not competitive if not maxed. The fun comes from being competitive, not from being bulldozed.

1 Like

This is a very sad day for server 10…:cry: the farewell to many of my friends…

Why, you ask?

Because they’ve finally said that enough is enough… they are tired… we have been at the cap of 105/O3 for 26 days now and tomorrow we are getting the cap increased to 110/O4… less than a month at 105 and we are now required to come up with 143 million gold for the 20 new skills for our current 55 heroes and that doesn’t include what we need to craft badges…

We also need over 60,000 stamina to achieve the new level cap alone in order to even apply those skill levels… but what’s 60,000 stamina when you will need well over 500,000 to farm all those badges that require an accumulation of 200+ badge bits each… we’re talking over 1200 badge bits per hero… and it cost an average 10 stamina to raid for one time… with double drops equipped- a 50/50 badge requires 100 raids… 1200 stamina per 50 bits… the average hero will cost 22,000-25,000 stamina to badge up from O3-O4… assuming you have some basic badges already prebuilt and don’t buy badge deals.

The point is- we need more time between cap increases moving forward- once a server reaches orange badges and the experience per level is more than 7,000, the grind is real… but it’s worth it if we are able to enjoy the spoils of victory… I.e. max our heroes and have some time to develop comps for arena and coliseum- explore the difference as we grow them…

It also doesn’t help when we don’t see triple port drops anymore… the last one was in November, I think… it’s an absolute understatement for me to say I’m in need of gold…

My server is losing over 40 top 300 players tomorrow because of these things…

I vote for a reservation on this cap… give us invasion and everything else… but keep the cap for another month…

8 Likes

I get that you guys say you hear our comments and pass them on. But as the rate is still increasing and not slowing down it doesnt seem that it makes any difference. We are not saying dont add new levels and badge levels. Were just asking for a far more realistic time scale before they are increased. The saying seen but not heard springs to mind

5 Likes

Are we not taking into consideration the fact pb gives every player a week to catch the previous cap and rewards them with a stam and gold boost if they hit the previous cap within a week after lvl caps are raised. I have never had one but i know players who deliberately stay under the cap to reap those rewards. All in all pb are doing the best they can to keep them ngs fair and i dont expect them to risk losing paying clients just because we cant hit a cap. Tbh i played loa and i hated not having a new target to reach and sitting at max so i understand the pay to play argument. We all just need to complain less and enjoy playing a game that evolves with me s and for us.

4 Likes

Honestly i dont know why you stopped doing level increase one patch and the badges level increase next. I thought that was the perfect pace as it gave two months to hit each cap while still giving something new to aim for each month

4 Likes

Pls stop level increasing. It is too fast. Also farming badge is difficult in current and u will plan for O4.

So out of interest, when you’ve unlocked all the map areas (30)and the level cap is 180 (this will probably be in about 3 months at this rate) … Will you then add a whole new map so you can continue to add more levels? This is something you need to be thinking of now with the rate you’re going. No one seriously thinks that you are upping the level cap at a good speed, it’s way too fast. If you take these comments seriously then do something about it before you kill the game completely

8 Likes

Oh yes I should feel lucky you mean - wait errr No not going to happeb.
As good as the update was the one before aka two Updates ago the much this one is pretty awful.
At least they could have sowed it down to 2 or one Level cap.

Well “game mechanics” on Wiki has a pretty clear definiton what happens to “ga game which is unbeatable”…

Map areas are 27 if they use same map as surge. In that case we will get up to 165 so 10 more level cap after this one with 115/o5

It’s definitely awesome to be proud of being weaker than most of the server and getting destroyed constantly by those who started earlier.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
keep it up, m8

1 Like

which time the update come?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney