Update 1.9 Patch Notes

Will nitro drinks be added to the Port, or how will we earn these?

7 Likes

Yet another time-consuming mode? This may be the straw that finally gets me to do something about leaving.

12 Likes

@Polaris server 14 just had Judy in the guild crate. Why is she going back in there?

7 Likes

Opening 10 at a time and buying 10 crates are different. That guarantees a full hero, and I can promise opening 10 saved crates at 1 time from your inventory will not guarantee a full hero from each set of 10.
Edit: didn’t see @Meatsqueezer already wrote this

No bug fix for Hercules’ boomerang skill?

4 Likes

Best bits invasion tbh I dont know why you had to raise cap yet. Think you are releasing to much at once. Most servers dont need another cap raise yet

5 Likes

It’s really great that everyone is finally getting invasion. Two things however-

1. There’s nothing really VIP about getting a 4 month old character from the VIP chest. Please, Alice in Wonderlands chars or newer.

2. The PM system has had issues for some time now. Can we please get that fixed?

Otherwise yeah, great we’re FINALLY getting Invasion.

8 Likes

Oh, I like this update. I can’t wait to get invasion since that sounds fun. I’m happy Mad Hatter is in a shop now since I can work on stitch’s friendship with him.

It seems like we’re getting a new badge level and team level cap so soon, but I don’t really mind.

But what does it mean by a hero being invincible?

2 Likes

@polaris I love the new update but the only thing is the level cap increase is coming in too fast. A lot of ppl still struggling to get in to 105 (which is the server i am in now). I think it would be good to get ppl some room to breathe first before increasing the level cap. Especially most all servers are getting a new mode which they are not really familiar about yet. Adding a level cap is making it way harder for ppl. Unless invasion also gives team xp.

Other updates are great tho. Thank you

21 Likes

When will the chat bug be fixed so my chat threads do not dissapear or so that I am notified when someone sends me a private message? I still have ones that dissapear from guildmates and friends who think I am ignoring them. Support just says this is a known issue, but has no resolution.

Thanks.

7 Likes

One sec this invasion does that mean these mods for heroes are for every part of the game so people with insane money can do 50 heroes really quickly and become nearly unbeatable?

I’m hoping it dont apply to arena coli war etc

I JUST WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU! :boom: :boom:

1 Like

Ok I’m done. I constantly spend about $50 to $100 a month. Not spending anymore. They said they were slowing down and they havent.

14 Likes

I’m glad they didnt buff yax he should remain useless. Rather have merida than him tbh

2 Likes

Excuse me,what did you say again?tenor

3 Likes

Hercules’ What Goes Around skill will be fixed in this update.

The disappearing chat should be in the 1.9.2 update, and we’re still trying to nail down what’s causing PM notifications to not work consistently.

7 Likes

Can you explain what aspects these mods affect please Polaris. If it’s all areas I think a bunch more will quit. If its invasion only then I think people can stomach it.

1 Like

Giant update sweet.
Many quality content and I’m thrilled.
Big thank you to Perblue team.
Cheers!

2 Likes

yeah that is why I wanted for Server 2 woo woo

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney