Update 1.9 Patch Notes

@Polaris,someone had this problem:

4 Likes

You know… you could give us some time to breathe. A game should be fun. You are constantly making us struggle to catch up :frowning:

27 Likes

Nobody is forcing you to spend money. The game can be fun without spending a ton. Just play.

2 Likes

Tbh I think for older servers meatsqueezer it’s fine but newer ones not so

The new lvl cap is definitely coming too fast !
I plea to you @Polaris PLEASE dont do it yet !!!
Ppl on my server are outraged by it !

If you dont listen to me pls listen to the community for ONE time.

If you like pls make a poll ?
Besides that the update is really nice !!!

21 Likes

Can you explain these mods please Polaris!!! Do they apply to just invasion or all areas of the game?

The bonuses from Mods apply to all aspects of the game. If a mod is empowered by Invasion, the empower bonus only applies to Invasion.

Seriously freaking stop adding higher badge levels so rapidly. You are killing the enjoyment of the game and several people quit each damn time.
Slow down with the increased badge levels, add levels fine but higher badge levels is just a rapid annoying stupidity.

25 Likes

So the empowering only affects invasion the core stat all areas?

1 Like

No need to cuss @Lady_Sin

2 Likes

Never been so confused.

This reminds me of runes on dragon souls but in a different way.

I am seriously fed up with the constant increases of character level and badge level. When this game started it was fun and i was willing to spend on the odd deal. But now its feels like a chore loading it up to play. I have always been at the level cap when a new one comes in and this time im at 108. As you release more content people need more time for the increased amount of work not less. Add to this we were promised the updates of levels etc would slow down and they just have not. People leave the game every update and yet we get denied that it is true, put it this way in November if i was 250ish in a contest i was top 1% now its not always enough for anything better than top 25% anymore. I will now give a sarcastic clap on you inability to stick by your word claps

37 Likes

How did she cuss? Freaking and damn aren’t really bad words?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Great improvement pb. Can’t wait for invasion!!!

normally I would have been excited for this update but the new lvls spoiled all the fun. come on guys I will hardly be lvl 105 by the time of the update. ppl are constantly leaving our server. you should start respecting some basic needs before its too late for the game…

22 Likes

what handy dany forums update too!! Yay!! Nice one Perblue, and shout out to you polaris for taking three hours to type this out…unless ypu just copied and pasted in which case, :sweat_smile: still great job!!!

:clap:

1 Like

Jack Skellington in the Heist shop THANK [insert deity here]!!!

Also love that this update features no new heroes. Gives us more time to save resources for further new heroes.

1 Like

We lost 5 guild members with the economy update, already losing 5 more with this one. Kept waiting for the slow down. The whales are the only ones keeping up with the level caps.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney