Update 1.9 Patch Notes

Invasion is not a drain on any resource other than the resource invasion gives you. There’s zero need to spend diamonds on the few offers there are.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to give a try in invasion can’t wait

Yas :] INVASION OH YEAH

Another lv raise… My server lv cap is 105, and I’m at 102. And that’s because I spend my hard-earned stamina in double drop event. So I level faster than usual.

And now lv is 110… Wow… just wow…

Ive been told that is time-consuming AND a mayor drain of stamina - ill get back to you on tuesday

It is invasion stamina. Time consuming, yes, but it uses all its on resources that disappear after each invasion

1 Like

This update releases April 16. You still have some time tp reach the lvl cap.

The rich whales , are the ones that have no trouble keeping up with the lvl caps.

It is just everyone else that doesnt spend a ton of money that struggles (or doesn’t care)

1 Like

Not without spending money.

Oh, well that is a problem then. Guess you only have one of two options. :wink:

You need F2P to have P2P. What’s amazing is that these constant rank and level updates are driving out the P2P. Sure, you’ll still have some whales, but the bulk of funding comes from the dolphins, and they can’t keep up.

6 Likes

I said this very point in my guild chat some time ago. The big spenders dont support this game as much as the people buying the odd good value deal because there are, or soon to be were a lot more of them.

2 Likes

You actually don’t in this game, at least at a certain level. F2P and P2P rarely mix at higher levels, it just becomes a matter of levels of spending.

This is true for other games though.

2 Likes

What the heck!? Yay, invasion is here. :smiley:

1 Like

The biggest problem i see with these updates is the same thing everyone else complains about…lvl cap raises. Once we get to Red 0 we need to stop getting lvl cap raises. Increased badge costs make it nearly impossible to get multiple toons kitted out before another increase comes making that work pointless. It forces players to only play one set of toons over and over again otherwise they will fall behind. I understand from a business standpoint you have to keep moving the bar or people will lose the incentive to play, my suggestion is that you increase toon customization with features similar to the mods and friend badges. More toons and customizations will keep people engaged just as much as level increases except it wont be as boring and we can play more than just the same 5 toons to be competitive. Methods for obtaining hero chips and gold and badge power ups is great but the one area that isnt is badges which is why people get frustrated and bored. But that is just my two cents.

9 Likes

I agree 100%. The amount of stamina it costs for orange badges is absolutely insane. Over 200 bits total to craft 1 badge is pointless and way too much of a grind. I think either bit drop rates or stamina regen needs to increase. However I do want to add I noticed many o4 badges are 30 or 40 bits instead of 50, which is a nice change.

3 Likes

They’re 40 bits but the only way to grind them is in campaigns that cost 12 stamina. A lot of the badges that require 50 bits have some bits thrown into 6, 8, or 10 stamina levels.

3 Likes

Just lost 5 members in my guild cause the quit the game after this patch. 1 was like the 1st in ranking in server 11, and few are like the top 50 and 100 players.
They had had enough after the level increased was being announced. Even a new game mode isn’t that worth it to stick around to. It’s sad.

This patch is great but the level cap increase, this fast, just make ppl so tired of playing anymore.

I feel like once the patch note is out, there’s no changing it, and it’s sad, they supposed to ask the players or make a poll or something about whether or not they should increase lv cap, and why and why not and make a decision and explain why they make the decision.

I don’t know I’m trying so hard to stay positive because of how much i love this game. Not sure if that actually matters tho at this point.

Btw happy weekend guys! :slight_smile:

Update… another 2 top 50 just retired :frowning: :frowning:

9 Likes

Yea I remember them saying they were gonna slow down but I’m happy they didn’t maybe they changed their mind lol I ain’t complaining tho new updates help keep people into the game especially now we are ALL gonna have invasion and mods which server one got MONTHS ago it’s about time we r getting all this

2 Likes

From which guild are you?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney