Update 1.9 Patch Notes

(Paper work for @Hades_IX )

Hi He is not mentioned so no.

But I hope that Yax, Maui and Kevin get a revamp !

1 Like

I hate maui and yax hope they never get a refresh.

Thanks for the update

@Polaris why does servers 1 & 5-8 get chapter 17 and o5 rank but servers 2-4 don’t?

They literally raised the cap level on the 1st of April… not sure how 16 days equals two months… Its about a 2 week gap thats way to fast!

12s only had 4 weeks

Well I meant in general. I’m from server 1 and we haven’t had a cap increase since the 1.8 update

We literally juust got a level cap and now you want another one? We we’re behind on the last one because of invasion. That’s why we’re behind now too.

It is stupid that they are raising cap again, I hope they enjoy the mass exodus of players.

1 Like

They should get a refresh because they are actually more useful than you think. Level up Maui enough and he can KO many enemies. Yax can heal and attack. FYI, refreshes make heroes more powerful.

2 Likes

Really well said. I’ve never been max level and at this rate never will, nor get to play with more than 18 chars. I have half my roster at white because keeping my 18 max is the only way to stay relevant and competitive. Someday I would like to play some of the other chars…

I’ve spent a little and have played countless stupid little games for diamonds and rings (with an inordinate amount of ads…) to get to VIP 11 (yeah, a lot of fyber and tapjoy) Couple thoughts…

Level caps: If I’ve maxed my team level, anything I do is throw away because I don’t get to keep that team coming I have earned over max. One of the big differences with this game and others where you have these whales pegging their accounts to the max after every update is that if I get hit by some behemoth, I don’t lose everything I’ve worked towards. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people “zeroed” because all of their army, resources, etc have been wiped out by someone orders of magnitude bigger than them decided to use them as a farm. Can I lose my spot in Arena? Sure. Will I get promoted eventually? Yep.

Level Milestones: We’re getting catch up challenges to catch up on the point release updates. You know the ones that grant you a bunch of badges and such for hitting the next level divisible by 5. These should be granted when you hit them (other games do this) and not be dependent on an update.

Invasion: I’m not seeing the resource drain having played it for 4 weeks now (s3). I’m not liking the new shop dynamic, but the later days are offering more interesting buys. Perhaps give us our 2 (or 1?) power ups on Day 1. If you look at what we’re getting in those tiers… we’re actually getting a good chunk of resources. I think it’s tier 14 (maybe?) for 1200 1500xp bottles. That’s not a small amount. Plus all the normal stamina awards, coins, etc.

Refresh: Merida has been one of my top-liner characters, I’m excited about this one.

Notices: I work in software quality professionally, so I get the balance needed between announcements and being ready for release. I’d like to see contests and city enhancements (double drops, etc) show up earlier. It would let us plan. Sometimes they start at the “beginning of the day” sometimes at the first market refresh of the day. Can we get some consistency here as well?

Commentary encouraged, trolling ignored. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No need to troll for having an insight view for an unobstructed opinion on game balance and game mechanic.

As we all know we appreciate old characters revamped - who doesnt ?

But at the cost for having another lvl cap raise AND a another badge raise that comes too quickly…?
16 days !?
Definitely No.

I am looking forward to Invasion and hope for a new anexciting experience.

1 Like

Good post @Dread_Pirate_Doc

1 Like

On the bright side, top players leaving means Arena and Coliseum are easier :wink:

3 Likes

My question with the invasion stuff will servers that are “outdated” or not updated as frequently be affected to i will start a chat room about this

Let us hope that Play Store has no problems with this update :wink:

5 Likes

I wish it every update since…what a horrible time that was.

1 Like

I remember somewhere last year perblue announced to “slow down” level cap updates etc. Its been a month since the last from 105 to 110, and now already 115. Sigh, this sucks. Good thing I quit spending after the support debacle and blatant lies to me.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney