Update 2.0.02-A Patch Notes

this. is. so. funny. and yes Moana is a part of the Disney Princess squad

Disappointed to see 0 bug fixes

Arena Defences are broken line up changes are not saving so I can’t change my defence

Hades Red Skill is Broken

Mulan Green skill is broken her firework is not hitting anyone at the start of combat (she enters the battle first when she should be the last to enter )

Can’t Re run campaign fights clicking re run takes you back to the campaign map screen

Just a few I have come across which are annoying and effects the main gameplay

8 Likes

do not forget the crashing galore

Please can you clarify how many stars she is?

They said it was too hard to make.

1 Like

One star maybe

That makes sense.

i can’t wait till patchies

1 Like

They never show “footage” in a patch notes

Dude this is the patch notes

Well then if you are basing it off that website then Elsa and Vanellope are not Princesses. Also in the Moana film she is not a princess she is said to be CHIEF -head of the island.

It will never happen. They will never listen.
The promised to slow it down once upon a time, but instead continued at the same pace and dumped even more toons on us.

GROAN

SIGH

To your response to the other post, I agree that every 6-8 weeks for cap increases would make the game much more enjoyable for the vast majority of players.
It’s more consistent with other freemium games that I’ve played. I’ve never played one that advanced at this insane of a pace.

18 Likes

You know for a while Elsa was a queen but then she refused the position demoting herself to princess, vanellope was called princess in reck it Ralph one but chose to be the president instead later in wreck it Ralph two she proved she was a true princess by finding her song so yes they are princesses

they also never fix the biggest bug (and it bugs a lot of us) of all CRASHES

1 Like

Yeah I have been having major crashes lately. I’ve lost breakers war attacks and more.

1 Like

i cannot even open sometimes campaign which is to say the least a pain

i know i call it patchies

1 Like

Uh…Polaris? Why is Li Shang not being added to servers 18-19, but is going into server 20? That doesn’t make any sense.

4 Likes

wait… that is actually a great question now I am a little sad :disappointed:

Sweet, @Polaris.

Great update, in my opinion.

And also, glad that Belle is coming soon to Server 21, though.

By the way, any changes to the pricing of Diamond Quest Premium Pass?

I recently bought the Premium Pass via Google Play and not really happy with the pricing.

I opened-up a ticket to Perblue Customer Care saying that the Premium Pass is too expensive.

@Polaris, I have a suggestion:
Could you lower the pricing of the Premium Pass to something reasonable (like $10 to $14).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney