Update 2.0.10 Patch Notes

Well, if they do Goliath, they can do Kim Possible or Agent P,
So let’s hope, just hope, they can come next.

3 Likes

They probably won’t come next, it’s pixar month so they won’t come this month and I doubt agent p will come

Jeez, Robin Hood’s refresh is honestly stupid, like really. Bogo, Jessie, WALL-E and Genie had fair refreshes (Well, WALL-E didn’t seem to do any justice.) but didn’t make them Meta. Oh welp, time to use Robin Hood again.

1 Like

Because people actually have a surplus of Surge tokens, more so than with Arena, Coli, or City Watch.

no offense but there are better known heroes that are likely more of a priority and also the way u asked is kind of rude if you ask me

3 Likes

Stop copying what @Polaris did!

6 Likes

Why use the Evil Queen’s uglier appearance…I’m much preferred her original permutation…The beautiful one…

3 Likes

Since when Madam Mim is mad?

1 Like

It’s in the song

Welcome, don’t be off topic like you are being

One could say that there are two versions of Madam Mim. The movie version from “The Sword in the Stone” and the version from the Donald Duck and Co comics.

The movie version of Madam Mim is a bit crazier and in a way as such can be called mad as in crazy.
The comic version of Madam Mim is more like Witch Hazel as in not that crazy, even if a bit unpredictable at times she is overall not that bad person.

Should be fitting and interesting friendship between the movie version of Madam Mim and the Evil Queen in her Witch version :-).

2 Likes

Thats was a nice explanation thank you :slight_smile: I didn’t knew that :hugs:

Me neither

I would also prefer the other version of the Evil Queen… that’s always how I remember her… ! And not this old witch…

8 Likes

No problem and yeah comic version of Madam Mim has even had stories together with Magica in the comics :-).
Haven’t read many of them as they were mostly before my time I think, but I do know about them.

Madam Mim is rare to see in the comics nowadays, but she do appear from time to time I think.

Anyway, as for what I think of in terms which version the Evil Queen should have I think it could be nice to have the two versions as costumes if it were possible, though would likely require completely different animations. (Perblue said before that they aren’t doing more costumes).

5 Likes

Really? I also missed that part with the costumes… wondered why there is no any new :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Disagree on everyone’s preference on wanting the true form of the Evil Queen. She is Iconic in her old hag form when presenting Snow White with the poison apple.

2 Likes

Or her entrance could be her transforming from young to old, also I agree with you, I like the old hag way better than the young version, I think it is menacing and the right amount of evil looking. And maybe the queen will look uglier when she is in game, remember that happened to Oogie

4 Likes

Hum… we could actually call the Evil Queen/Old Hag for Grimhilde as that seem to be what she is called in some comics. At least name that should be applicable to both of her versions.
I don’t think Grimhilde is the canon nam though, but a name the comics used.

2 Likes

Evil Queen sounds so good and Goliath sounds so good to use.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney