Update 2.0 Patch Notes

You don’t know if say PB made us pay for it and we got 1700+ stamina bottles 66x🤔

I wonder if they will reset the unique cooldown. That could be a big turn-off, since those can give up to 1800 stamina items for $5

In that case, go ahead and buy it. The can offer you whatever they want but in the end the choice is yours on whether you want to buy it. They’re just giving more options.

Probably, but I imagine it’ll mostly be whales and tuna buying the Guild Gift deals, and they probably never go long enough between purchases to see those deals anyway.

2 Likes

How so? This looks like something that will mostly be bought by whales and tuna, with benefits going to everyone in their guild regardless of how much they spend; I don’t see how that tilts the balance further into P2W.

3 Likes

New hero for Servers 16-22:

2 Likes

Will mickey get emojis ?

2 Likes

Is Animal and Miss Piggy not going to be added to servers 21-22, or will that happen in a future update?

2 Likes

Any plans to squish levels and ranks? Also, any plans to increase the catch up mechanics for lesser ranked heroes if there is no level and rank squish? @Polaris

4 Likes

I think you shouldn’t say that

3 Likes

Be careful with what you wish for. Server 1/2 merging with 21/22 means 55+ levels for those players in server 21/22

7 Likes

I mean server 1 is dead so maybe combine them to server 1 only

1 Like

SINCE WHEN it’s dead?!

Also, server 1 + 1?

2 Likes

Awesome Minnie and Mushu

1 Like

Ok now this is. Good

1 Like

Simba and Nala red skill? Nice! I’m also very exited for the new characters!

2 Likes

Why its not bad. Is it? I just think everyone in server 22,21 and 20 should be in server 20

No. Because server 20 is one of those servers that you can find only in specific continents.

What do u mean?

Search server 20 in the servers list

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney