Update 2.1.02 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.1.02

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.1.02 Update! This release features a few bug fixes.

Bug Fixes

• We’re reverting the changes we made to switch to the Google App Bundle system. This affected many more devices than we anticipated, so we are rolling back this change entirely.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing a crash when Frozone was used in combat.
  • Fixed an issue where the Invisible status was not being cleared, and invisible heroes would not take any damage.
  • Fixed an issue in the tooltip where it would show items as X/1, instead of X/the number you need.
  • Added Maleficent’s red skill icon.

This is a full update from the app store and a server update. We have released the update to the Apple store and will proceed once it’s available.

28 Likes

Yay! A new update. And on stitch day. It’s ok the update doesn’t have heros. It does have bug fixes and that’s good.

4 Likes

Next update perhaps.

1 Like

will it be changed back again once (if) it can be made compatible with more devices? It seems to be the new & recommended standard for publishing apps

3 Likes

That’s so great!

Mind me to ask… how’s Davy’s balance status?

8 Likes

At last an update will come! Thanks @Polaris

3 Likes

@Polaris what about tron’s white skill removing winnies stacks of honey from invasion bosses?

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

The team is still reviewing the details on this. We would like to move to the Google App Bundle system, but we also want to ensure people can play the game.

In progress still!

Being worked on.

3 Likes

I wish that Leroy from Leroy and Stitch could have been added, that would be awesome for a Stitch day surprise.

1 Like

@Polaris what about dodgers not dodging disables and berserk not being stolen?

3 Likes

Y cuando lanzarán esa actualización en Google Play

1 Like

Ooh bug fixes, poor old Frozone is crashing the game! Chill out bro!

tenor (14)

8 Likes

In an unexpected turn of events, Frozone can’t chill out!!

3 Likes

We’ve released the update to Google, Samsung, and Amazon.

6 Likes

Android is ready :wink:

Somehow, other heroes would cause crashes in the game while in combat. That’s another issue we are facing on my device. Could you make this game supportable for all devices, and possibly add servers 23-25 on this game?

1 Like

Server update scheduled for 2:00 PM CT.

2 Likes

Waiting for that eagerly :slight_smile:

Thank goodness! I am stick on a alt of mine and can’t write my story because I can’t switch accounts on my tablet.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney