Update 2.1.10 Patch Notes

Thats not how added skill levels work my dude, be nice if they did

Jumba and Pleckley so excited to get them idk how much hero chips is going to cost to get them

That’s… random.

He never was in data.

7 Likes

He was on the Disney wiki, but I never believe it, they said it also would have Ariel and triton so it’s hard to believe what is coming or not

Just stop with wiki… it’s land made of lies.

And about Gizmo…

7 Likes

I SCREAMED when I got to this part! Omg, I’m so happy she’s getting a refresh! I can’t really express how much I am over the moon right now! I’ll be sure to report on her refresh and do a mini-guide, talking about her Before and After Refresh.

I really love the new name for her white; Majesty’s Orders really fits her! I do love how she has the ability to apply Fatigue, though I will say I am sad that I will no longer be able to protect my team by Shuffling away dangerous enemies or stubborn tanks; that is to say, I will no longer be able to freely choose when to Shuffle enemies.

I will also miss being able to snipe annoying enemies and bring them to the front like Maleficent, Joy and Megara.

Oh, and of course, the Speed Boost when paired with Alice’s Red makes for a great combination

Not much to say with Temper, Temper, other than it’ll turn her into more of a physical tank. Sad to see she didn’t get a Reality boost like I hoped, but that’s alright, considering I have a Reality Mod for her already.

NOW THIS! This is sooooo good! Ugh, thank you guys so much for this! The Beast and Hercules were always a major thorn in my sides in the Arena, considering that they would make the timer run out with their respective versions of Invincibility. Now I can finally triumph over them! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I am also glad that Off With Their Head! will now trigger much more often! Thank you guys for improving this aspect Her Royal Majesty :smile:

On the one hand I do love this, considering it means that I get to see the Card March much more often, but on the other hand, again, it is sad that it’ll only be shuffling one enemy instead of two. Then again, maybe this problem can be rectified with speed boosts since it’ll boost the speed at which The Queen attacks.

What an amazing new immunity! Now I won’t have to worry about her being turned into cannon fodder when she’s afflicted with Stitch’s maxed out Slobber with Maui’s disk.

Though I am sad that the 52% didn’t get boosted to 85% like I had hoped. I mean, after looking through some of the other comments on this thread, it now suddenly makes much more sense, thematically, why the chance is 52, since there’s 52 cards in a pack, “52-Pick Up,” and so on and so forth, but even still I would have loved the Charm conversion chance to have been boosted even by a little bit.

My Queen’s HP is in the 800k, and her Purple currently provides around 200k HP, though admittedly, much of the boost comes from her Skill Mods, Red Skill and Rex’s Disk. I wonder if this means my Queen will have a million HP tomorrow…

She was already doing a great job with the current stats, but to pump it up even more? YES PLEASE! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I really can’t wait to see how her stats change tomorrow!

Hm, interesting. It’s considerably much better than the old effects. I might have to finish that Campaign now…

Goodbye Shuffling 3 enemies for a total amount of 7.5 seconds :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I’ll miss you! You came in so clutch in so many battles, not to mention you helped out with providing Stuns all around

I mean, I know the Stun extension is still there, but… well, it’s too soon to tell if… yeah… I’ll get back to you on this lol

Buuut, on the other hand, I am SUPER happy that Rex’s Disk will be focused on pumping up Off With Their Head!

The only concerns I have with the changes made to Off With Their Head and Royal Highness is how will Mods be affected? I mean, I suppose I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow and see then, but I still wonder if they’ll be rendered pointless since I pumped them up with Blue Skill and Purple Skill Mods respectively…

Ah well, I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

@Polaris I would like to thank you and your team very much for this astounding refresh!

8 Likes

Looks like someone is a fan of the Queen of Hearts

6 Likes

That’s not true.
However it was a year and 10 months ago.

You just dont want us to have fun in Invasion don‘t you???

First Bo-Beeps Wo disc got nerfed
Then Mr. incredible got nerfed a bit. Now the next good Invasion hero Gizmoduck gets nerfed after having been posted too often in Invasion team combos.

When wil people realize what’s really going on and become smarter? :roll_eyes:

And @ mr cool grinning g host commenting on my sentences underneath of me:
everytime I saw someone dropping combs I told people they will exploit and nerf the key toons. Everytime it happened. Everytime I tell this again, someone like you comes ahead thinking of the need to troll trying to defend the obvious, c’mon grow up.

First: you don’t know that they are doing this

Second: insulting as it was a theory of yours, and once again you don’t know that they are trying to eliminate fun from invasion

1 Like

@Polaris, will Enless Surge be released to all servers with this patch?

1 Like

No, we want to make a couple of adjustments before we release it to everyone.

3 Likes

The most annoying part of it were the masses of Gizmoduck 22.-€ deals and red skill chips with him etc lately before they nerf him

2 Likes

Haha I dunno

First, rude, second, first time I have been in a drastic nerf.

🤦
So you can tell me to grow up but you are believing in a theory with no proof put into it

1 Like

Thanks for the fast response

How so? I don’t recall him getting nerfed.

Haven’t seen any nerf yet for Mim, Sttich, or Pooh.

I too use quite often Queen of hearts. And I was and am excited for her refresh. I’ll finally have another counter against Beast. I will miss the “Shuffling” of both from the white skill and the Rex disk. But, other than that, I love the refresh. Can’t wait to see my QoH having a potential of 2 million health.

2 Likes

Ooh same! I’m so happy she’s finally going to be much Tankier, in addition to having more utility. RIP Shuffling, though.

Maybe the Speed Boosts will make the Shuffles come out faster???

It’s nice to meet someone else who also uses Her Royal Majesty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Update is tomorrow! Can’t wait to see the hero spotlight for Jumba and Pleakley!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney