Update 2.1.10 Patch Notes

Great! Hopefully this will make it feel equal to, or better than the old system. Is there any technical reason the base gold can’t be rewarded immediately? That’s by far the most requested & important improvement I’ve seen, that doesn’t seem like it would be difficult to do.

The only outcome of this I can see is that players will have to go into the VIP screen to calculate whether their rings have applied or not… :thinking:

This won’t make any difference to the main issue with arena & coli, that is reviving / invincible heroes :man_shrugging:t2:

Ok, why? :man_shrugging:t2:

Please don’t mince words - this isn’t a “fix”, nothing was “broken”. It’s a hard nerf intended to make the invasion tiers overwhelmingly more difficult to reach. I can’t disagree that Gizmo felt pretty cheesy, but he wasn’t inherently bugged, so this isn’t a fix. Trying to achieve 64 tiers without an advantage such that he provides will be too tiresome for most.

The rest of the bug fixes sound good!

21 Likes

Under server 21, it mentions Jumba as arena and challenger season rewards. Does this mean server 21 will actually be getting arena challenger seasons? I’ve been in challenger arena for awhile now, and never once did we actually get Tron from it.

1 Like

Typo for ”Pleakley”

I never realized it was 52%. What an odd number :smile:

18 Likes

So jumba and Pleakley, when will lilo and gantu happen but with the way this is going, when will Nani and myrtle come?

2 Likes

Yeah… stupid excuses.
In hope people will spend on 15 heroes, 5 per invasion team.

What’s next… full debuff immunity on Mama Bot, so Stitch won’t slow-stun the bot for whole battle?

PB just kill their game at any possible way.

10 Likes

We got our hopes up, and then they drop the Gizmo thing. I guess it is good that I didn’t have him, even though I tried to farm him in the shops. No point in doing it now.

1 Like

Nerfing gizmo. Terrible decision.

11 Likes

I’m so tired of investing in heroes only to have you guys nerf them.

15 Likes

The anvil represents Gizmoduck’s nerf

26 Likes

I personally have no complaints! I think this is a great new update! It’s like a present for me!

11 Likes

Well then no hero can get max tier rewards invation thanks for nerfing the “only option”

Without offering an alternative or reduce mama bot scaling

14 Likes

Same like two complaints but I’m overall happy
Then They nerf gizmo and I’ve got 3 complaints

5 Likes

Bring 2 new heroes out to keep everyone sweet. Lets even make one of them a brilliant counter for Randall… great stuff.

But then you’ve gone ahead and nerfed Gizmo knowing people have invested in him and he’s useless for the rest of the game. And also you know people have invested in Hades for arena and Coli defense and now made QoH a perfect counter for people to invest more into…

Why not try focus on the quality of life aspects on the game so people don’t mind these changes.

• War matchmaking is still ridiculous for rank 6-10 guilds
  • Surge is still terrible so why it’s taking this long to roll out to other servers I dont know…
  • Guild participation and long serving players are dropping by the minute…

I’ll keep playing but no more spending until I see these things improved now.

14 Likes

Can you please make invasion easier to compensate for such horrible actions? It’s such a nightmare.

15 Likes

Gizmo should be nerfed

But not before mama nerfed

We should be given options and a chance to be able to “participante in invation” before nerfing gizmo

5 Likes

He’s not powerful in the first place lol, invasion was the only area of the game he was useful at all. Most of the time it wasn’t actually Gizmo one-shotting the boss, and it usually took the majority of the fight length to actually take the boss down :man_shrugging:t2:

Invasion participation & completion will drastically drop (again!) unless the reward tiers are adjusted. It’s just not worth the huge amount of time required without cheesing it.

23 Likes

I do not want to flag for the bad word since everything else is fine, but could you remove that?

2 Likes

Good point, thanks

This, 1000%. I was already losing interest in Invasion, this may completely kill it. But hey, I guess it doesn’t matter if people spend time in that mode anymore.

15 Likes

Thanks for making game worse by such feedbacks. Adios.

And PB… ignoring all playerbase, ONCE AGAIN.
How good they are killing own game. Will make less sentimental when leaving :slight_smile:

MORE TIME? 64 tiers is already too much, and rewards are so bad.

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney