Update 2.1.10 Patch Notes

Think they might need a separate chat just for Gizmo so they can tell us exactly how they’re nerfing him… to what extent are we going to suffer spending so much resources on him?

6 Likes

Where are the similarities between Jumba and Animal?

1 Like

Typo! I think it should be “untargetable”

Cool heroes, I guess :upside_down_face: I know somebody is crazy about them! :grin:

1 Like

Basically like how useless robin hood with his cap
They are giving gizmo a cap

2 Likes

100% this… PB should own up to this rather than label it a “bug”.

10 Likes

Don’t give them ideas…

9 Likes

Very happy with the new characters. I’m glad the new “fatigue” mechanic is being given to older heroes such as Calhoun and the Queen of Hearts.

Speaking of which the Queen of Hearts’ refresh looks phenomenal. I don’t wanna toot my horn just yet, but this refresh feels like it could be a lasting success just like Elsa. Here’s hoping!

Jumba and Pleakly are also wonderful additions. In particular, the new “precise” mechanic that Jumba has sounds very wonderful. I hope that PB will integrate the “precise” mechanics to buff older heroes. I’m looking at you, MERIDA.

17 Likes

Wow! Jumba And Pleakley from Lilo and Stitch appeared for now? That’s cool! Because I love Lilo and Stitch!

2 Likes

Does she shuffle all now? Or no one at all

She wasnt top tier but that part was coolest thing about her…

1 Like

No one should be surprised that Gizmo is being nerfed. PefBlue’s plan is and always has been to build desirable heroes that everyone wastes resources on, then take away what makes them amazing. Bait and switch is how they make money. Literally every good hero has gone through this…

The only thing annoying about this one is that now its not just individuals being hurt by the change. The Gizmo “bug” allowed one highly determined individual to farm invasion points for the whole guild by farming the guild bot, allowing 49 other people to reach higher tiers and rewards than they could alone.

But given how garbage the guild aid features are, I suppose even that shouldn’t be surprising. PerBlue doesn’t want us to help each other, they only want to pretend they allow it.

20 Likes

Her “shuffling” is basically her Blue Skill now.

1 Like

Here the good thing in my opinion.

One: nice looking lilo and stitch characters again. Hope it got gantu soon

Two: i said don’t summon different characters until Kim Possible. Oh well better luck in two weeks.

Have you heard of tragedy of Gizmoduck?

He got shot in the gutter by perblue by caping his armor steal.

Now invasion is the worst game mode in the game because of this!

11 Likes

Thank you !!! Thats what people wernt underatanding about how broken he was.
One hero should not be the sole bot killer in all 3 colors and be able to kill a level 74k bot in one shot

4 Likes

False. Several have gone through that process (although in a couple of cases (Quorra and Randall) the nerfs were completely justified), but it hasn’t been anywhere near “literally every good hero”.

3 Likes

I am so weak in invasion anyway. No point in trying too too hard

Then I’m glad I never ended up writing about him in my Red Team Invasion guide.

12 Likes

I’m still so happy Stitch finally gets more characters from his movie! Fantastic, great, amazing, awesome, superb, wonderful, incredible, tremendous update!

3 Likes

No no and no.

He was not broken. He was only good in Invasion and that does not make a hero broken. This nerf is just a way for them to make us spend more money on other heroes yeah may come that will actually make invasion enjoyable again.

11 Likes

The thing with invasion is it shoyldnt be able to be maxed in a few minutes like it is now …i reached max this week in about 35 minutes. Of grinding.
Invasion is a week long it should take majority of that time to reach max tiers.
The people who dont put the effort in shouldnt be able to max every week

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney