Update 2.1.11-A Patch Notes

I think also another mouse from “The Great Mouse Detective” will come in the game, because the second friendship of basil hasn’t arrived yet!!!

2 Likes

Second friendship of Basil isn’t a rodent. Sorry

2 Likes

If you would read previous comments, 2nd disk is from Mushu.

And Ratigan if so will come, but during Halloween.

1 Like

Thanks, I just read it

1 Like

You won’t find any players happy with the level cap increase every 28 days. I’m rank 1 on my sever and my guild is full of spenders, we cry just as much each update except our issue is slightly different in that it means more $ rather than falling behind.
Like anything in life, spending should feel rewarding and having only just levelled my hero’s at a significant financial cost to me to have a level increase a couple weeks later is not fun for me and generally all spenders.
I would welcome anyone to reply to this stating they actually want an update every 4 weeks. I wouldn’t ridicule them but would be interested if there is even 1 player across all servers that feels this way.

32 Likes

Don’t spoil

3 Likes

Exactly they should listen to the players! But they dont!! This whole thread should tell them something!

7 Likes

I don’t mind the 4 weeks/cap schedule, but agree it should be slower. There are many parts of the game I feel should reward the player that don’t do it currently.

2 Likes

What about Friendships

• Basil and Mickey Mouse?
3 Likes

Once again, it’s not mickey or a mouse, it’s apparently mushu

2 Likes

Omg I love this update sooo much!!! We are finally getting red skills and basil!! So exciting!! Thank you @Polaris

6 Likes

I agree with you, another mouse is Mickey.

9 Likes

Did you even see this?

2 Likes

Why another cap increase? When is Surge, Invasion, Heist and City Watch going to be increased. Already for last few updates they are too easy for level caped players. Now another level increase. The game becomes boring. No challenge. Just pay to increase lvl cap for no reason.

Also badge costs are now way too high. 15,000 stamina for 1 badge is just ridiculous. Fix it… Make the game fun again or everyone will just give up.

8 Likes

I have, in the past, seen a couple of people claiming that they get tired of waiting for the cap increases, but they could have easily changed their minds by now (assuming they weren’t engaging in some incredibly straightfaced sarcasm). So, that’s maybe two people against several hundred, among those who have expressed an opinion?

Maybe I’m being a pessimist, but I’m beginning to get a vague feeling that PerBlue will not change this cap increase schedule regardless of player opinion.

10 Likes

Keeping up is overrated

4 Likes

Nice to see the Great Mouse Detective here!

5 Likes

Glad I quit 2 cap raise ago.

3 Likes

Not if you want to be competitive. :no_mouth:

7 Likes

If I had to guess, Tuesday morning (US Central time).
Small chance of Monday.

I doubt we’ll see it over the weekend

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney