Update 2.2.10 Patch Notes

or… less :woman_shrugging:

Sucks.
Its should be 20x as well.
Reason: We get 4 refills
2×4= 8 refills.
Improved stamina =240 stamina
A badge costs 12k.
I will play 50 invasions means 1 year to get a singlr badge of a r12 badge by invasion :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s 480 stamina…

1 Like

Yep. The stamina one sounds disappointing, but the others seem pretty good

We were getting 240 earlier.
Now 480.
I m talking how much improved = 480-240 = 240

1 Like

You didn’t give that impression, you came out and said so in State of the Game note…

Besides, like others pointed out, you guys keep increasing Skill chips needed to update Red Skills, but our income WILL stay the same??? It sounds similar to … what? Ooh, our very current situation of this game that you guys are trying to fix…

5 Likes

Also, I asked about increasing the skill chips rewards and I’ve received ‘‘yes’’.
Now there’s a ‘‘no plans’’. :roll_eyes:

That, yes, we would like to do that, but it’s not in the immediate roadmap, so won’t be appearing in any of the next few updates.

Again, I’m sorry that I didn’t communicated that well. The yes was for more red skills, not improved rewards. What I mean by “no plans” is in won’t be in 2.3, but it’ll likely be further down the road, toward the end of the year. We want to get through the Stamina adjustments, Invasion changes, and the Friendship refresh first.

10 Likes

@Polaris Doesnt 2x stamina in invasion seems bit low with respect to other changes?

Well… I really wish so, the current situation is bad and it’s getting worse after each pack of new red skills, new released heroes and cap rises.
As red skills is a great thing, farming and getting them is pure pain and disgust.

Really hope it won’t be literally end of the year but sooner.

13 Likes

Fair enough; the Stamina adjustments are probably the most urgently-needed improvement for the game, and I know the Friendship refresh is going to be major.

Still, it would be nice to have an increase in red skill chips and other CW rewards; while I wouldn’t expect to be able to max out everyone’s red skill, being able to get and maintain 15-20 at or near max strikes me as reasonable.

Something I thought about over the weekend, and which I’m surprised I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere yet:

Just to clarify, heroes that are supposed to be immune to charms, like Kevin Flynn and Miguel, will still be immune to Angel’s green skill, correct?

2 Likes

1 of the immediate change you guys could make/consider is deleting that annoying Epic keys and allow us to do Epic daily. That should somehow help us…

6 Likes

Added this to the patch notes:

• Adjustment to Maui’s white skill. In preparation for Maui’s red skill (coming soon!), we’ve made the following adjustment to his white skill. He takes 12.5% less damage per 500 energy he has.

Yes, that’s correct.

6 Likes

If the growth is scaled will the storage cap increase as well? Maintaining the current storage size would just turn the rate increase into a quality of life issue.

The caps already scale - the soft cap with team level and the hard cap with server level.

The bold ones are way too low. Stamina in general needs to be 5x on average at least to keep up.
With Hero XP you could have at least change the pathetic XP drinks to Ultra. That´d be something.
Memory Tokens… well if it was 20x as the Badge Tokens I´d call that good. This way? Nope.

Btw… @Polaris what about mod power? Is that at least scaled up to 5x of the current amount?

7 Likes

The Mod Power rewards are a bit different than the rest, but it will also vary by server and player. In general, the Mod Power rewards are being reduced in the tier rewards, and the bulk of the Mod Power being moved to the rank rewards, where we’re making the increases. So overall, players should be able to earn more Mod Power from tiers, ranks and Daily Quests.

I don’t like the word ‘‘reduced’’ used here.

Also, what about mod fragments?

6 Likes

It’s important they double the XP because we can get hero’s to where they’re supposed to be at

Say I am level 195.
Let’s say I am around 50th place in Challengers. What would be the Mod Power increase, if any?

This is where the 5x amount is applicable and a necessity. (Old Tiers+Ranks)x5 at roughly Chall. Top 50 = (New Tiers+Ranks) at Chall. Top 50.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney