Update 2.2.10 Patch Notes

This update drops on the last Tuesday of the month. Doesn’t it also need to cover next month’s sign in hero and the associated crate and shop moves?

We’ll probably get more patch notes with the sign-in hero later this week. We don’t need the new hero until the 5th anyway.

It would’ve been smarter if that was in this to

But it needs to be in by at least the first of next month

Which is also a Tuesday, so when the next update drops.

1 Like

Yes. It’ll probably take into effect on Friday :man_shrugging:

The info may be posted on Wednesday :thinking:

Well find out on Friday who’s gonna be the sign in hero

1 Like

Well I can Wait for them to come on Tuesday

Sorry grim grinning ghost

Yes…:neutral_face:

I’m just glad there is no Level Cap Raise in this update! They should really slow it down tbh but they don’t listen! The way it’s even more impossible to unlock the Red Rank badges is so annoying
They should change the time from 4 weeks to like 6 weeks to give F2P players some time to catch up!

Me as a P2P player is still annoyed by this

Maybe put your ideas into a topic under #feedback-corner:hero-wish-list.

8 Likes

It’s only been a few days…

As long as this badge shows up soon(server 22) I will be happy… I hate having to use hero chips for friendships

6 Likes

On server 2, it starts appearing in chapter 25. And it does seem unfair that the game would require you to use resources that aren’t available to you yet.

5 Likes

This will not change the Invasion that starts today, but the one that starts next week, after the update.

I’m sorry if I gave that impression, but aside from adding new red skills, we’re currently not changing the rewards or mechanics for City Watch.

They scale, so at different levels, the amount of the increase will be different. In general though the increase in stamina generation is about 2.5x and the increase in daily quest stamina is about 2x.

For invasion, again these scale, so they may differ person to person, but on average the increases are:

• 5x Gold
  • 2x Memory Tokens
  • 8x Hero XP
  • 20x Badge Tokens
  • 2x Stamina Consumables
  • 2.7x Disk Power
16 Likes

Then it would be appreciate if something will start on this, 120 red skills vs. 5 months to max a single red skill is a joke and the changes are required…

14 Likes

Wait I m dreaming!?
20×2000= 40,000 Wow Invasion will get reason to play😁

6 Likes

Even better: That’s the average. So we should get better that that :money_mouth_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney