Update 2.2.10 Patch Notes

Woody would make so much sense tbh.

3 Likes

Well, maybe there should be more characters from Coco. Like, you know, Hector, Mama Imelda, Ernesto de la Cruz, Dante, Pepita(the flying spirit creature), etc. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Yeah and I thought it was gonna be woody not powerline because they work well together

I think he has no friendship with Woody because he already has 4 friendships with other heroes
Rex, Sulley and Boo, Duke Caboom and Bo peep
But that wouldn’t explain why slinky doesn’t have friends with Rex or Buzz for example

And? This doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Also slinky and powerline are both dogs so it kinda makes sense we had weirder friendships

1 Like

I’ve seen the argument that Woody is already part of 6 different friendships, so they might be reluctant to give him yet another.

Doesn’t explain why not Slinky Dog/Rex though

Eh, I’ll put Slinky Dog having no friendships with Toy Story characters in the “weird there’s no friendship” pile alongside Tia Dalma/Davy Jones and Miguel/Jack Skellington

2 Likes

btw

What does this mean?

This is my best attempt at explaining it.

3 Likes

Thanks!
Are all Toy Story Characters copyrighted by Just Play?
Disney doesn’t have rights about Toy Story?

Mr/Mrs Potato Head are copyrighted by a company, I don’t know whether it’s also Just Play. Most of the other characters were invented by Pixar so they don’t need the rights.

They do but to avoid lawsuits they can’t profit off of Slinky or the Potato Heads without purchasing the rights to the toys.

9 Likes

@Slinky-Dog Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head are owned by Hasbro, I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

I am pretty sure they know that.

1 Like

@Imagineer_V Then why did he/she didn’t say Hasbro instead of a company?

Probably to get their point across

Erm, ok? I guess that makes sense @Grim_grinning_Ghost

Please don’t @ everybody, it’s kinda annoying🙃

6 Likes

I had a feeling they were but I didn’t want to be wrong and I couldn’t be bothered to look it up :smiley:.

2 Likes

Just stop, you are being off topic and spamming

9 Likes

Just please stop writing off-topic stuff

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney