Update 2.2.10 Patch Notes

Dude there’s no need to make that face and I’m shocked about this

7 Likes

Interesting choice of position, Hades won’t be the only Midline Tank anymore. The fact that he focuses on shields and now everyone can get Shan Yu, the anti shield meta is not good for him.

Seems interesting and promising, but both her and her allies need to be vulnerable to be effective and use her green and blue skills.

Yay! @LetsGetDangerousBro must be happy today! The refresh seems promising.

Very nice. Mulan counter perhaps?

Stamina and Invasion reward improvements seem promising, but we will have to wait and see.

Seems like Servers 18-22 are finally catching up in terms of having all the heroes.

Nice update!

9 Likes

Rain King…:thinking::thinking:
Just A typo Rankings!

Very Very Good work! WoW I love it!
So You Care ,thanks :slight_smile:

Thats fantatsic but @Polaris Can we get Cosetic crates from those rewards! I see we get those on spl invasion ,why not in any invasion!

Now Will be somehow easy to max tiers!
Cool Thing PB!

Good Things!

WoW DW refresh! Very cool , Now He can be usable again!
200w_s

Event exclusive means i can get him!! Yay!
New Toy story charcater yay!!
Ngl My diamond crate luck sucks!

9 Likes

You literally bragged about knowing a character was coming when many people also did. And then you incorrectly stated one of his friends :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.

3 Likes

Belle looked great IMO.

2 Likes

Until she bends over…

1 Like

Dude I was not bragging I was predicting who was gonna come

1 Like

True, PB did do her animations and things dirty. It makes me mad too, since she is my favorite princess.

4 Likes

Predictions come before something is confirmed.

Hmm… I predict that Angel will be in this update. Oh wow, I’m a genius.

6 Likes

Now we need lilo for a full lilo and stitch team

3 Likes

Congratulations @LetsGetDangerousBro! You got your refresh :wink:

10 Likes

No, there are 5 heroes in an in-combat team, with Lilo there would be 5 L&S characters.

9 Likes

Wow! Can’t believe how early the patch notes came today! Really looking forward to adding angel and slinky!

2 Likes

They have been coming early recently and I enjoy that a lot.

4 Likes

Same, they used to come overnight for me but now I can actually contribute when the hype is still there.

1 Like

Yep. It is at a better time for me too. Early morning where I can be on the forums.

2 Likes

Slinky Dog Springs into action!!

14 Likes

Me too! Hope this is a regular thing. Always fun to wake up to The announcement of new characters!

5 Likes

This means @Polaris that rather use it for herself she use it for another ally making her unable to use it again? Or how this should be interpreted?

3 Likes

For me it’s afternoon at the moment… It’s great too.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney