Update 2.2.10 Patch Notes

She never uses ‘Blow a Kiss’ on herself. This means that although she’s K.O’d she can still heal an ally.

3 Likes

Wait who is more powerful, angel or slinky

2 Likes

Definitely Angel.

3 Likes

Depends, they are powerful in different ways.

1 Like

Wow great update!
And patches posted really early too!

Really happy with this one, three new red skills, one of which I REALLY need, a refresh for Darkwing who needed it a lot, more stamina and especially easier invasion! Thanks PerBlue!

Only making easier the red skill farming seems to have been left out…

5 Likes

Sorry I confused by “What a charmer” ability.

2 Likes

Yeah I also feel so gopd as they have been coming early. It was like 2 AM In my zone generally when patch was posted but now ots evening and i feel delight they HV been coming early!:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Basically, when she is KOed for the first time, she charms and heals herself. The skill can happen once per wave. If not KOed, she does not use the skill.

2 Likes

Great news!
Now if we could talk about the odds of getting some badge bits or the ridiculous low change for the forgotten guild perk we will be grateful.

4 Likes

No what I mean its that I confused “What a charmer” with “Blow a kiss”

2 Likes

Oh gotcha. Sorry.

I am surprised @Duck_Hunt_Duo has not shown up yet to get his surprise. It should make them pretty happy since their favorite character is coming.

Pretty good update! now we have slinky we need Hamm, and when we get ham we will need mr and mrs potato head, and after that’s captain Sargent, so on- XD

Yeah We need More guild perks…Maybe Gold consumables! Like Cooldown can be of 1 day and 1M gold/ That Perk

2 Likes

Wow. @Cheesycheese hold your horses. Next people will beg for Pegasus and Khan for add more to the Hercules and Mulan IPs

Wonder who’s being dumped from elite campaign for pleakley and shan yu on 21

1 Like

I think we had enough Toy Story even before Slinky. They need to add new franchises and finish others (I am looking at you Frozen, PATF, Tangled, etc.)

5 Likes

XD lol. We are on a disney roller coaster here XD
This update pretty much is repairing everything they’ve lost in the past year. I feel this is the day perblue will go back to its former great glory =)
I now have believe that kermit will come to the game and that is driving me on!

2 Likes

Very true. I should slow down before speeding up XD
Also I’m very sorry for forgetting bullseye :rofl::rofl::rofl:

To me with Slinky and Angel coming in, the blue team got even better (well my favorite team in the game)

10 Likes

Angel, you mean

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney