Update 2.2.10 Patch Notes

Why on earth would you single out one of many forumers who comment on the patch notes?

Also:

9 Likes

Oh thanks Grim

1 Like

I’m sorry !!!so sorry really sorry it’s just I look up to good forumers like him and with what’s going on in the world I’m worried for people :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Both heroes, the real life toy Slinky Dog And Stitch’s love Angel are here! Can’t wait for them!

2 Likes

Very early this time!

Cool, I’ve seen slinky dog, but I haven’t seen Angel! She seems, ok…

Yeah! Let’s get dangerous!

DOUBLE YEAH! Now invasion will be far more worth it!!!

And all servers get Shan yu! Great update!

5 Likes

Nice update. Slinky and Angel look awesome and the stamina and invasion update is a nice bonus :smile:

2 Likes

Good patch notes. However questionable without stats behind it for changes…

Also, stamina isn’t gonna change even with the changes to come.

1 Like

I hope Slinky dog won’t be useless as he concentrates on shields and Shan Yu with Randall disk can be devastating against shields and make Slinky Useless.

The Shield HP needs to be massive so it can withstand some damage or Shan Yu needs a damage decrease

1 Like

Shan yu finaly coming s21 ohhhh how long we waited for you !

Tbh the patch notes all look positive

@Polaris can we see the over all amount of items added to invasion? or we will have to wait and see?

Good job In everything and now all servers cought up on heros

Only down side no s21-22 deals adjustments yet

But overall the direction of the current event and these patch notes are something postive

Good job perblue

And this is coming from your hardest critic :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this won’t have the opposite effect of the intended - for F2P players & low spenders, the most efficient farming method is to store stamina up and blow it all with double drop items active. Mine is rarely below the natural refresh cap. On the other hand, people who spend who are more liberal with their stamina usage might see a benefit… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Even spenders hoard and then make a purchase and use the battries +hoarder stam with items

This mostly benefits new players

I dont see it as a fix to the stamina problem
“because no one is worried about reaching stam cap like u said”

But a way to not scare new players away

5 Likes

Yeah, the smart spenders also store up their stamina. It’s not going to benefit a large amount of people.

If the natural refresh cap was the same as the hard storage cap (ie. around 32k on S2), then that might be something worth having

2 Likes

First update in a longbtme I read all the replies.

YAY
Noe that we have Slinky I don’t really want anymore characters!

3 Likes

That would also make it tempting for returning players knowing you have a decent amount of stam
+1 on that idea

@Polaris once said they would increase CW rewards with this update, which I clearly dont see… so that will come on later update or…?

1 Like

Mmm. . .darkwings refresh does not sound astounding. All i am mostly seeing is increase damage or duration but not adding new to their kit besides his knockout skill. Guess ill have to see how lethal his knock out skill and disks are.

1 Like

Reminds me of Meg(Sh)

7 Likes

@TherMasterStitch

Guess who’s coming?

1 Like

Yeah, but it may trigger earlier. And it heals as well.

2 Likes

Yay!

Yay!

Weird

Finally

Finally!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney