Update 2.2.30 Known Issues

No, it’s showing as still under review. Usually it doesn’t take this long, but we are keeping an eye on it and will update the patch notes thread when it’s available!

5 Likes

@Polaris Did something about Get More Stamina change? My VIP4 acc on S22 just happen to have “Buys Left: X/Y” omitted.

Thus I could probably buy stamina to hallelujah.

I can not even update the game since i came home and tried to. I uninstalled it hoping it would fix itself but now its just spinning in the APP Store and i can not even install the game. What is going on please?! @Polaris

Is it on Amazon?

on my chromebook google play store. No its not apple, but i uninstalled the game and it wont even re-install it. Keeps spinning saying waiting for download. Is this the Amazon issue? That it wont even allow me to install the app again?

Like @The_Real_Numi I no longer have a limit on the “buy stamina” feature. VIP level 5 / server 22.

Also, I’ve noticed I no longer need to spend skill points to upgrade skills up to skill level 30. Is this intentional?

interesting

@The_Real_Numi and @Puncher_Pigerlet Those are intended changes. I’m getting details from the team to share out the full info.

3 Likes

Is it going to be in all servers or just 22 for now?

@Polaris since the market update got for more that one server. The team will remove it from other servers or leave them like that?

We’re going to leave it on all servers, but we may need to make adjustments in the future, since this is a new system.

5 Likes

@Polaris can the team answer this? :slight_smile: or at least if it is for all players or from a certain VIP level?

Just S22 for now. More details pending…

4 Likes

What is going on with game? I can’t play I can’t start the game.

Is “damage over time” different than “damage per second” @Polaris?

We have a server update at 4:30 to fix the issue with collecting the collection mastery rewards.

What about even getting into the game? I still cant even install the app and if it passes 6PM EST will we be given the daily 6PM stamina if its not approved in time? Cant install , let alone update the game still. I just got a notification for the game on my phone and i cant even get into it. How is it sending notificatons if i cant play it…

For those of you not able to log in, please reply back with the device that you use to play and which app store (Google, Apple, Samsung or Amazon). Also include if you have already installed the update or not.

We are testing some changes to Stamina, Gold, and Skill Points on Server 22 only .

• The limits to buying Stamina and Gold have been removed.
  • New VIP Perks to skip spending skill points for low level skills.
    • Starting at VIP5, upgrading skills will not require skill points for White, Green, Blue, and Purple skills below level 30
    • This scales up every 2 VIP levels by 5, so at VIP7 upgrading skills below level 35, etc.
    • The skill upgrades will still cost gold
5 Likes

Google play store for my Chromebook device and it still keeps saying “Waiting to Download” when i hit install. I uninstalled it after the update was doing this? I was unable to update it and now i can not install it. How long is this going to take and will the stmaina will given out if its missed? Missing my main gameplay time right now as well. For my android phone i keep getting content update Failed the last 2 times over two weeks i tried to update it. Its 4 or 5 updates behind

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney