Update 2.2.30 Known Issues

The update thread is closed so I ask this question here.
What is the point of changing the challenge shop Refresh to everyday if we can only gain two chances of 500 tokens a week?
I had one challenge reset on me a couple weeks ago and I finished it that second time and all I got was my daily.

My Mulan in city watch was killed before my Randall who had lesser HP. Is this a bug? Or is this a strategy planning problem?

I still don’t see it in Amazon either. @Polaris Do you know when would it be available?

No love here also using Amazon.

Does the price for stamina keep increasing like on other server? If it does, then it mean little because it will be crazy expensive to keep buying and buying stamina with our diamond :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

@Polaris, if this change is applied, pls consider decreasing the diamond price for stamina (and increase the amount of each stamina buy too)

@Polaris
Uh Cant get past the starting download screen

Google

1 Like

There could be a VIP perk called “Get More Stamina Costa 25/50/75% less diamonds” for VIP5/10/15.

How about that @Polaris?

Even Uninstalled and re installed cant enter the game.
I checked network speed is good.
@Polaris Tommorow Arena Coli Weeks end

I was at 2 nd last time i logined

So Now I would have gone so much ranks low.
And so much loss of daily stamina and team xp etx

@Polaris this is clearly just a display error as my actual new stamina is 1,992 but when you level up it appears that your max stamina actually decreases.

2 Likes

I’m using an Apple Iphone and I’m struggling to get into the game as well.

With the old black market, it always offered you heroes that you can get from diamond crates that you didn’t have up to 6* with a new refresh, but with new one it now doesn’t always show them it now just gives a random selection of chip heroes which is a real disappointment as was a way to gain the new hero chips every day

Judy’s normal crit stat isn’t changing, but it should, +1 normal crit per level. (It started from 25)

You are correct!

3 Likes

We just did a stats push to fix the issue with Max Stamina going down when leveling up. This was an issue for TL 197 and higher and is now fixed.

@Polaris Any update on when the update will be available in Amazon store?
Still showing old version in both phone and online.
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 2.21.22 PM

Unfortunately, no. The status of the Amazon update hasn’t changed from ‘under review’. :frowning:

@Polaris, this is just a display issue, but when looking at battle stats in Ports, the damage that the heroes do and take that I use don’t appear

It’s better if you make a thread about that. Don’t post it here because this isn’t the place for that.

4 Likes

Ohh okay sorry, it just that I try to do it on the Patch Notes and it didn’t let me.

You know, I am not mad right now because I understand why you did that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney