Update 2.2.30 Known Issues

Howdy people. Hey @Polaris, is there a reason why Ian’s reflect doesn’t work against Gonzo and Quorra???

1 Like

He also doesn’t seem to be linking with Animal or Meg when they are behind him. Same name in game Server 2.

1 Like

@Polaris, there seems to be some bug in challenger season! in 3rd division and above, there is a rule that makes speed buff 75% less effective. But it is now applying to ALL heroes movement and attack speed!

It’s no fun watching all heroes on screen move in slow motion like this. Please double check

P/s: I use none speed buffs at that time, FYI

1 Like

Yeah same. Everything is slowed by 75% instead of just speed buffs

3 Likes

Yeah Its Like The fights is going way tooo slow.

There’s no hard cap on skill points anymore?

You can interact with the screen during the tutorial

1 Like

Instead of only affecting buffs… whole speed of all heroes is reduced in division 3. Yes, by 75%.

For first 5 seconds only enemies have some weird quick speed attack… like 500% bonus.

5 Likes

Hi,
I am using a kindle fire, Amazon,. I can’t log in since about 2 days .

Greetings Stone

Update is not approved on Amazon

So what to do??

Watch paint dry while you wait

I dunno. Nothing PerBlue has control over :man_shrugging:

Anybody have a video of the challenger season slow/fast issue?

https://streamable.com/e6s9og

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this as I don’t use the forum often and it doesn’t load on my phone properly but I was wondering, since Tuesday we’ve had 3 updates and none of them have fixed the invasion crates. When is this going to be fixed as I have been saving my gems for them and they will help me complete invasion tiers and lvls. Can you fix this ASAP. Also, as a member of S22, I am still appalled by our lack of decent deals. Today there isn’t a stamina or coin deal. Please fix these issues. We get neglected as a server too much already and since the bugged deal last week, it’s getting worse.

Well, why my bug is even worse??

Enemies have some like +500% speed attack at first 5 seconds of battle.

And yes, this happens against all available for now (3) lines.

5 Likes

@Polaris Any news from Amazon on when they will approve the update?

Hi Polaris,

I have a “Kindle Fire” , and i can’t make the update from Amazon :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:. Since nearly 3 days.
Maybe you can help.
Stone

Nothing PB has control over. Amazon has yet to approve the update

1 Like

The latest update has much bugs . I have very good internet connection but still I am not able to do my internal update. My game isn’t opening , even it is not starting to download the internal update . I request the developer to solve this issue as soon as possible .

@Polaris can you please inform @Onelove/@Count_Andy_XXVI that you are telling the truth about the Amazon update as they seem to be having a hard time understanding.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney