Update 2.2.30 Patch Notes

Maybe next week will get new hero’s

Most Likely. Next week, we should get info about new sign in, I think…

1. Why cant Black Market and Mega Market be available the time like other markets? That’s what needs to be changed the most

2. You guys should apply those changes to other markets as well. All of them are so out-dated

3 Likes

Question, what is the point of knowing the rules 24 hours in advance in order to be able to adjust the line-up if you are blocked in exactly the same 24 hours???

6 Likes

You’re right. It doesn’t make sense :thinking:

Can we get new levels for Heist?

1 Like

*And bring back Arena/coliseum defensive win/lose notifications
*And also put which color team heroes are when hiring mercenaries,
Because of this surge need specific color team to gain bonus gold it’s so hard to know which team it is

1 Like

Can we think of some new heroes?

Maybe like the rest of the characters from “Inside Out”? I’m sure that only Anger and Joy are not enough.

Wait a second. Why would Megara not link summoned allies? I just wanted to know.

The whole system would be for nothing if you could see which toon combination defeated you…
So you should think a little bit before you mention something like this again

Not on my device.

Summoned allies include Rajah and Sven, who get KO’ed is Jasmine or Kristoff are KO’ed

1 Like

@Polaris I think this is a bug I found. At the start meg was linked to goofy but he got ko’ed. So the link shifted to herself and HDL.

So nothing is happening in server 22? :disappointed:

Joy doesn’t really do any damage at all. If only there was a red skill that would help her do this.

2 Likes

No one said anything about Joy :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:

1 Like

This is all very cool but…

I’m most excited about this part.

Also, WUT.

If anyone has a screenshot of the DMC attacking as a squirrel, please post it :joy:

1 Like

Not that kind of way. The basic attack is to only gain energy, and the skills are for shields and healing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney