Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.2.30
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.2.30 Update! This release features a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- Refresh for the Black Market and Mega Mart!
- Game improvements and bug fixes!
- Black Market and Mega Mart Improvements. We are testing out this new system and may make adjustments in the future.
- Reduce the respawn times
- The Black Market can be found every 20 hours
- The Mega Mart can be found every 40 hours
- Specialize the inventory
- The Black Market will focus on hero chips and hero items
- The Mega Mart will focus on resources
- Both will still carry badges
- Increase the number of slots
- Scale the cost of badges
- The cost for older badges will decrease as the maximum rarity on the server increases.
- The quantity of resources will scale up with the server max team level
- The Black Market and Mega Mart have a small chance to include a free Badge Crate!
- Reduce the respawn times
- New in Challenger Seasons
- During the last 24 hours of each week preview next week’s rules and set your defensive team early!
- New look for the level up screen.
- Get a preview of what you’ll unlock with future team levels!
- The Challenge Shop inventory now refreshes daily instead of weekly.
- We are testing some changes to Stamina, Gold, and Skill Points on Server 22 only.
- The limits to buying Stamina and Gold have been removed.
- New VIP Perks to skip spending skill points for low level skills.
- Starting at VIP5, upgrading skills will not require skill points for White, Green, Blue, and Purple skills below level 30
- This scales up every 2 VIP levels by 5, so at VIP7 upgrading skills below level 35, etc.
- The skill upgrades will still cost gold
- Hero Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Goliath’s friend disk would not block Violet’s Knockback to his allies
- Fixed a bug that was preventing heroes from carrying their buffs wave to wave in Invasion and City Watch. Note: If the hero is KO’ed, the buffs will reset when they are revived.
- Minnie Mouse
- Captain Amelia
- Mr. Incredible
- Fixed an issue where Miss Piggy would block the Queen of Heart’s Shuffle. Queen of Heart’s blue skill is not a knockback
- Fixed an issue where Pleakley’s stacks of mosquitoes remained after he was KO’ed
- Fixed an issue with Jumba’s green skill where the cooldown was too short. It will now trigger after 11 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Mama Bot’s laser attack could split and appear to hit multiple opponents.
- Fixed an issue where Davy Jones’ chest could do damage when turned into a squirrel by Merlin
- Megara will no longer link to summoned allies (Rajah for example)
- Fixed an issue where Kristoff & Sven could cause entrance attacks for heroes on the opponent team to happen in the wrong location
- Fixed an issue where Belle’s status bar in combat was at her feet
- Fixed a bug in Challenger Season rules so that “Memory Disk Disabled” included energy generation
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, September 22.