Update 2.2.30 Patch Notes

And still no cap raise for s21 s22. I really want to know when it will be released.

And? Miguel can’t deal damage :man_shrugging:

But you shouldn’t make these “suggestions” in the patch notes when they aren’t related to it

1 Like

Yeah. That’s an off topic spam.

Meh, super underwhelming

Can you please slightly nerf Ian purple skill Reflect. Not many players built him yet but everyone could see that is direct counter to Mulan’s firework that kills her outright. This is way too strong counter, he is strong enough control hero with this new shrink mechanic and no need to make Mulan useless completely against him. We never had insta-kill counters, it’s just screaming for nerf

I see no level cap increases, so this update seems like a good one. :slight_smile:

Ops :rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry i wasn’t paying attention
I know the shop n thank you

@Polaris any updates to the xp drinks anytime soon? I’d love to get info on this.

6 Likes

Reflect is a one time 5 second skill. If anything it can counter mulan’s green skill unless your able to get her white skill to trigger within 5 seconds it’s useless against fireworks frenzy.

It kills her. That’s why I mentioned it. Most players boosted her firework bc it was her strong move. My R1 Mulan kills herself instantly when I spar her vs R0-R1 Ians with no mods

I believe your confusing the skill named. I’m not saying cannon attack won’t kill mulan. But firework frenzy should not

Ian is a strong counter to both Mulan’s Green Skill and, overall, Dash.

Desculpe, Jack Frost de Rise of the Guardians nĂŁo Ă© Disney ou Pixar

Entendi obrigado !

When will the update be out?

I guess later this day

I’ll have to agree that is coming out today.

Welcome to update day!

We’ve released the update to iOS. We now wait for it to appear in the store!

8 Likes

It’s in the store already downloaded it already by mistake forgot about the server update as well

1 Like

@Polaris, could be possible to active for everyone on S1 black market and mega mart after the server update?
This will be helpful to test refreshed shops and eliminate waiting 2/4 days to get into the shops.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney