Update 2.2.30 Patch Notes

I checked with the team on this, and there’s not a good way for us to force this, so we’ll need to wait the regular time.

We’ve released the update on Google Play and Samsung

5 Likes

Server update is scheduled for 11:15AM CT!

Please note that Amazon has not yet been approved so it won’t be available yet. I will update here when Amazon has been approved and released.

2 Likes

No level cap increase in server 22???

1 Like

Is this a nerf? Or really a bug fix?

It’s a bug fix. The skill description says 11 seconds but the cooldown was only lasting 1 second, so now it will really be 11 seconds.

6 Likes

thank you so much for clearing it

Looking forward how jumba will be now

1 Like

Not sure what’s going to be fixed, it was bugged but after an update later fixed, now it’s appears in patch notes as thing which will be fixed. :confused:

Anyway, 11 seconds (now) is too big CD and should be reduced—

1 Like

They release heroes too often already we don’t need them thinking of even more new ones. They need to focus more on bugs, quality of life and maybe making heist interesting enough to actually want to do it.

3 Likes

I updated the game but it still doesn’t open…Is there a certain time we can get back on or…?

has the update started already? I can’t get on the game :frowning:

Once the server update is complete you can get into the game.

Oh ok so we’ll need to wait a few more minutes I guess…:sweat_smile:

It could be a while. Just be patient. There are tons of things you can do to pass the time.

No cap raise in s21, oh well, at least I can try and catch up with the levels :joy:

22 still hasn’t updated :frowning:

Neither has s21, the game gets fully accessed again when all the servers are updated

let’s pray it doesn’t take as long as last week :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Did you read the actual patch notes? If you have not yet, you should so you can find the answer for yourself.

@CaptBenson it’s for black market and mega market refreshes and some bug fixes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney