Update 2.2.31 Patch Notes

I didn’t say that the ones in my post are the only counters. :man_shrugging:t3: But Max’ white skill still can’t defeat a Beast in Rage… And Chesire’s neither. But Chesire Cat has Saps what makes him a possible counter.

1 Like

I meant if they are also hard to deal with like Beast. Not if they are good enough to counter the Beast.

@Numero_1507 please move this to another thread if youre looking for counters and discussion for counters as this is only for the Patch Notes. Thanks!

4 Likes

@Polaris Any update from Amazon?

To help, contact Amazon support. If enough of us do, it might speed things up.

The update has been released on iOS.

The update is still under review by Amazon.

6 Likes

Why does the update needs a review? Rating purposes?

Beast is one of the badest toon in game. I don’t know why so many people have problems against him.

Bach to the thread. When comes the Oktober toon list?

We are waiting (im)patiently for @Polaris to release them… as they have already been posted I believe :wink:
but they like to keep us on our toes it seems…

The app store reviewed the update code to ensure it meets their guidelines and doesn’t contain malicious code. Usually Amazon is very speedy, but they have replied that they are reviewing a large number of apps and it’s taking longer than normal. We don’t have any way to speed this up, so we just have to wait.

7 Likes

I opened a ticket with Amazon help desk. Have to wait 2-3 days for an answer.

It’s really unfair, invasion ended and people wasn’t able to buy mods! For me was super important! Jafar, ducky&bunny e beboop are very important heroes for me. You really should refund us in some way.

Началось вторжение и где сундуки??? Что за издевательство??

@Wild_wolf_II see previous posts please :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it be easier to combine this update with next update for the sign in hero?? After all, it is on Monday when we get hero chips for that…

@Polaris, It is impossible to purchase invasion supply crates after the update.

Server 14.

The update is out for Google and IOS, but not yet for Amazon. They cannot activate it before it is approved by Amazon otherwise those players will not have it.

Invasions crates been disabled for this invasion i think due to complications

Remember to stay on topic!

3 Likes

I partially was but ok

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney