Update 2.2.31 Patch Notes

I opened a ticket with Amazon help desk. Have to wait 2-3 days for an answer.

It’s really unfair, invasion ended and people wasn’t able to buy mods! For me was super important! Jafar, ducky&bunny e beboop are very important heroes for me. You really should refund us in some way.

Началось вторжение и где сундуки??? Что за издевательство??

@Wild_wolf_II see previous posts please :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it be easier to combine this update with next update for the sign in hero?? After all, it is on Monday when we get hero chips for that…

@Polaris, It is impossible to purchase invasion supply crates after the update.

Server 14.

The update is out for Google and IOS, but not yet for Amazon. They cannot activate it before it is approved by Amazon otherwise those players will not have it.

Invasions crates been disabled for this invasion i think due to complications

Remember to stay on topic!

3 Likes

I partially was but ok

Be patient. Meanwhile get they awesome invasion deal

Sooo I’ve always remember that once Invasion starts I had full stamina now it’s only 55? I have not done invasion so it’s not like I’ve used the stamina. It just was 55

it starts at 40 and generates over time, so you probably logged in after a few hours previously and it was full. Please keep on topic though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mhhh strange.

And I’m on topic if it was a problem that they could’ve fix on time for the update the could. But tnx.

I got a reply in under 24 hours basically saying yes was still under review and my concerns would be shared with reviewers.

Sorry I may have missed something so I’m posting here. Had an Apple update a couple hours ago.
Invasion crates still maxed. Not sure if they were related. If so it’s a fail.

Just scroll up a bit and you will see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Swear after downloading this update it has made my game really slow invasion is the worst ?

Can someone else confirm this is happening to them? As this is not a forced update some people haven’t downloaded it yet

Edit: further testing on my server 5 account of getting the lag on my server 19 account everything is fine no lag at all

It’s updated. But I still have problem for invention crates. It’s still crashing…
I’m using IOS and server13

Amazon has been approved and released. It should be available in an hour.

Once that’s done we will be able to force the update and then turn on Invasion Crates.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney