Update 2.2 Known Issues

Amazon does not have the update available on their shop.

As an update, my amazon shop just released the update for the game and it seems to have fix the issue.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why this happen. I think, i Will lazy playing in invasion for currently.

1 Like

@Polaris, the Nicelanders are partying everywhere

15 Likes

The gold purchase with diamonds is still the same and not 4x like promised.

9 Likes

I did today. Finally the issue is resolved so it seems.

Still can’t restart a completed challenge.

Patch notes said that some entrance issues got solved. The Bogo/Kristoff bug is still there.

2 Likes

You can’t choose to restart the weekly challenges. The update was that challenges can now cycle through the weekly challenge rotation multiple times.

Yes, that one’s still being investigated.

Looking into this.

2 Likes

I just noticed this too after getting a x5 gold buy today :cry::cry: that would have been a nice chunk of gold!

This was increased and I’ve confirmed in the logs that you are receiving the increased amount when you buy gold after the update.

hmm, maybe I just have bad memory :smile: what was the base drop for 10 diamonds at level 185 before?

So you’re saying it’s only a display issue?

Did some digging and this increase wasn’t communicated properly. I apologize for that.

The gold in ‘buy more’ isn’t just a set amount, but runs through a calculation that includes the level scale. In this case, the base amount wasn’t increased but the level scale was increased by 4x. Again, I apologize for the patch notes not presenting that correctly. I’ve confirmed that the scale was increased by 4x, so the amount of gold being distributed is correct.

Ah, I see - I think that’s meant that the increase isn’t a very significant amount :slightly_frowning_face: Honestly, the base gold for buy more could be increased by 10x and it still wouldn’t scratch the surface of the gold most players require to have ‘enough’. I don’t know how much usage the feature even gets aside from the 1 daily quest buy? It might be decent value up to 30 diamonds or so, but it’s pennies.

At least there’s no bug :+1:

3 Likes

Can you expand on the completed challenges update?

Weekly challenges start on Wednesday and run for a full week. Up to now, they’ve been new challenges every time. Now, there’s a possibility that the challenges will repeat. So for example, there’s a weekly challenge called “Bit Blitz”, Get 100 orange bits from the Normal Campaign. It’s possible now for Bit Blitz to be a weekly challenge again. If you completed it the first time, you’ll still be able to complete it again, but instead of unlocking the sticker, you’ll get cosmetic points.

2 Likes

Is there a plan to solve the problem of the growing red skill icon size?
I want to see Mickey Mouse’s mouth well!

• When upgrading from R9 to R10, there is a problem that the red skill icon size increases.
  • The red skill icon size is larger in the Korean or Japanese version than in the English version

sdfsfd

The size of the red skill space scales based on the rank number (R9, R10). You’ll notice the Korean R is larger than the English R, and 10 takes more space than 9, which causes the space to be larger. The red skill icon scales to fit the space available.

2 Likes

Yes I know this.
But It is so uncomfortable that many parts of the portrait are covered. I like DHBM character portraits. So I hope you solve this problem.
Reducing the size of the Korean R or changing the location of the Red skill icon also seems great. Any way is fine as long as this problem is solved. I think it’s also great to delete the red skill icon. Just my opinion. Anyway thanks for replying :grinning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney