Update 2.2 Known Issues

Here are some issues we’re currently investigating following the 2.2 update:

• The hero chip progression counter on raiding does not include chips already in your inventory
  • The attack log on Creep Surge jumps from old battles to new battles.
  • Influence earned numbers are sometimes not correct. We’re investigating this issue.

These issues have been resolved:

• In Invasion, the timer for the invincible buff starts when the heroes enter, not when combat beings
15 Likes

Amazon still hasn’t updated the app. Why does it take so long…

1 Like

This disk must be bugged, no way it supposed to reduce damage only by 5%.
It must be missing a 0 or 5 after ‘‘1’’.

6 Likes

New ‘Needed’ icon on the badge screen

• This will take you through the crafting tree to that badge, saving you some taps.

Doesn’t work as described

2 Likes

Can’t validate the Maximus-Pumbaa friendship quest ATM, anyone having the same bug ? (apparently the quest is not even listed)

If you can power craft the badge, it’ll won’t take you down through the crafting tree, but assumes that you’ll just use power crafting.

Useless then

3 Likes

So, it’ll only take us down through the crafting tree if we don’t have enough stamina to get the required bits anyway? That seems rather pointless.

3 Likes

What is with thr Amazon Fire device issue? I can’t use my fire tablet the 3rd week now to access the game.
If this isn’t fixed with 2.2 this is an ongoing issue, too.

Any word about Basil-Mushu disk?

Weekly challenges can now repeat

How do you restart a completed challenge? I can’t seem to figure it out.

I asked the team to take a look.

You don’t restart them. They still run for a whole week. This update means that you will likely see the same challenge repeat again after a few weeks, so you can do it again. Sorry if that wasn’t clear!

6 Likes

@Polaris I’m having some problems with the war after this update, when all heroes take position the game suddenly crashes. I tried 2 times and same result. I don’t know if is only my device or another thing.

1 Like

This week’s challenges just show complete as of now. I’ll check in tomorrow morning after the daily refresh.

Have you tried to install the 2.2 update?

Can you grab a screenshot of the team you’re battling, and the lineup you’re using?

1 Like

Just this 2 works or all of them?

3 Likes

That works! Thanks!

@Polaris I feel like Invincibility buff in Invasion is not working yet again. Tried multiple teams but it doesn´t save them from dying (at 100% HP at the start). Afaik there is currently no hero that can insta-kill invincible heroes at 100% of their HP.

2 Likes

Looks like the timer is starting when the heroes start their entrance animation, and not when the battle starts. The team is looking into it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney