Update 2.2 Known Issues

@Polaris

Trials “Try Hard” doesn’t require Team Level 190

The Port “Try Hard” requires Team Level 190

Why does one require it and one doesn’t?

I didn’t really understood what happened, but it looks like Bo stands still forever if stunned when using her reflection spin. You can see that she is “using” it on her icon.

This has been pointed out already and is apparently intended, but it’s useless - I can see I need 1 Weebo, I don’t need the ‘Needed’ feature to tell me that. I want it to tell me what bits I need to create said Weebo. Power Crafting is always available with enough VIP and enough stamina, which makes the Needed feature pointless when it should be really helpful.

6 Likes

2 days later…
Anything regarding this disk? It shouldn’t reduce damage only by 5%, it’s nothing!
Should be a 50-75% reduction at 5*, as its limited to some situation.

1% is not what was intended, but the design team wants to review the design and combat numbers before changing it.

3 Likes

Two issues, first of which I have submitted a ticket for.

1. When viewing Creep Surge attack logs, the order of attacks flips randomy and continuously between ascending/descending when trying to read.
  2. Guild perk for Creep Surge is not working correctly. Recently purchased the Reward Tier 18 perk, but it is only letting us get to tier 17. Please fix! REVISION: This is only a text error as when hit 18 we do get 110%, it was just a bit misleading.

@Polaris

Is this display issue with the detail view on iPads on your radar? This has been broken for several versions.

Rank and Stars are not visible in the detail view.

2 Likes

And now another even bigger issue!! My game closed on this screen, before I could claim the rewards and I did not receive the tokens or bonus gold (not in mailbox either).

What is happening…

Yes, this is a known issue that the team is still investigating.

With the Surge guild perks, they will start with the next surge, so if you buy tier 18 now, it won’t be available until the next surge starts. If that’s not what’s happening, go ahead and send in a support ticket so they can investigate.

That is the correct amount. You receive the 1.37M during the surge - the gold is delivered for each battle. The 1.52 is the bonus gold based on the multiplier the guild unlocked.

If you don’t claim the reward, it will be delivered to you at the end of the next surge. The rewards aren’t lost!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! I talked to others for clarity on the payouts, hence my edits, so only issue was not recreiving them this surge. If i dont get them by tomorrow I willl submit a ticket so you can ignore my second post :stuck_out_tongue:

Only real issue then is the Attack Log, which was highlighted in my first post.

1 Like

20200806_172808 20200806_172752

There is a problem. In a small portrait, red skill icon is separated. Is this a known issue?

I see no difference

We did a server update today that had a temporary fix for the Invasion buff timers. We’ve added 6.5 seconds to the Invasion buff timers. The full fix will be in the 2.2.10 update.

6 Likes

When will that come?

The difference is not important. In both the English and Korean versions, the red skill icon is separate from R10.

I don’t have any screencaps/video, because I wasn’t expecting to need them, but entrances to war are even more messed up than usual. My Bogo just walked calmly into combat without stunning anyone, in the second battle the enemy’s team started attacking as they were entering the field, Megara linked to Joy instead of Miss Piggy on my team, Sven didn’t enter the last battle until it was almost over, Mulan walked onto the field for the third battle without doing her green skill, etc. By the time my attack was over, I was thinking I would have been just as well off to pick my teams randomly from my top 25 heroes.

That sounds chaotic.

1 Like

There is this really strange crash where I will sometimes start to type something in any chat function and the game will crash.

The contest has no description

1 Like

@Polaris this is some sort of weird bug (S1 vs S22):

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney