Update 2.3 Known Issues

Is there any way for future updates, especially for amazon users, That you could make the game still function without updating until an update gets approved by Amazon?

2 Likes

It sure if it came with this or the last update, but I keep seeing Davy Jones in war, putting his chest outside the viewable area… and my heroes keep running left and right like crazy. Not sure if it has an impact on the outcome, due to melee heroes wasting time, walking.

Our guildmates and I havent received our Surge rewards. Not even in our mail box! Could you pls double check @Polaris?

@Polaris Any idea Why Internal Download stucks at 52% ?
Ugh

Shouldn’t the limit for missions at VIP 9 and above be 20 missions?
Also buy more stamina did not update but I suspect that’s pending the daily reset

From the Friendship Refresh Overview post:

I would love to know the specifics behind how many locked heroes reduce your mission cap by one, two, three, etc.; all I know is that my backup account had 5 heroes yet to unlock, including Sadness and Kim Possible, and it’s only allowed 14 missions out of a possible 15, even after I unlocked one of those five. On the other hand, my main account is allowed its max cap of missions, even though I don’t have Sadness or Kim there either.

I don’t have three: evil queen, Kim, and sadness. And I’m short one mission. If that’s the standard then it’s a ridiculous one

1 Like

Yesterday I had 14 missions from 119 heroes unlocked (out of possible 122)

Today, after I unlocked Sadness as Sign-In heroes, I have 15 missions from 120 heroes unlocked (out of 122)

I assume that we need to unlock almost all heroes to get all 15 missions limit. However, the game need to be more transparent and put this information, whether in the Forum or in the Game Help page.

1 Like

Which hero do you not have, I know you don’t have kim, but who else?

Which hero do you not have? I know you don’t have kim, but who else

I still cant play with my amazon device…It took 8days last time! Can it be quiker?

1 Like

not an “issue”, but it seems outstanding invasion boss rewards are now grouped into a single collection screen rather than each individual boss - is it just an improvement that wasn’t in the patch notes?

Also - with the new missions list, it always opens to the ‘Locked’ view by default - it seems like it should either open to Unlocked by default, or just retain whatever view was last used

@Polaris I don’t think this is supposed to be this low granted it’s per stack but I was thinking it should be like 10k BD

This is correct, should be, this is per stack and there isn’t any limit of them…

Same goes for S1, 5 and 16. No changes

I’m Vip9 on S16, too and now I counted the amount of unlocked heroes. You need to have 120 unlocked probably to have the full 20 missions. But I wrote to support and hope to get a clarification soon.

I sent in a support ticket and one your agent told me that I claimed Surge rewards yesterday. But I didn’t. I was sleeping at that time and only me have access to my account. How on earth could I claim those things???

Our Surge ended before update and our members have not received anything. Some of them sent in a support ticket, some of them havent. Hopefully you guys could solve this problem quickly. Especially in my case

Can the infections not exceed the max server level and instead decrease the level of heroes? Because I have been trying hard to decrease the level and the infections are super hard to clear

once you’ve cleared the current ones, you’ll never have to worry about them again. There’s been a couple of cheap diamond deals for Anti-Virus in the past week :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone in my guild is reporting that the challenge quest of completing 30 missions in the newest campaign level is freezing at 29 wins.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney