Update 2.3 Known Issues

Yesterday I had 14 missions from 119 heroes unlocked (out of possible 122)

Today, after I unlocked Sadness as Sign-In heroes, I have 15 missions from 120 heroes unlocked (out of 122)

I assume that we need to unlock almost all heroes to get all 15 missions limit. However, the game need to be more transparent and put this information, whether in the Forum or in the Game Help page.

1 Like

Which hero do you not have, I know you don’t have kim, but who else?

Which hero do you not have? I know you don’t have kim, but who else

I still cant play with my amazon device…It took 8days last time! Can it be quiker?

1 Like

not an “issue”, but it seems outstanding invasion boss rewards are now grouped into a single collection screen rather than each individual boss - is it just an improvement that wasn’t in the patch notes?

Also - with the new missions list, it always opens to the ‘Locked’ view by default - it seems like it should either open to Unlocked by default, or just retain whatever view was last used

@Polaris I don’t think this is supposed to be this low granted it’s per stack but I was thinking it should be like 10k BD

This is correct, should be, this is per stack and there isn’t any limit of them…

Same goes for S1, 5 and 16. No changes

I’m Vip9 on S16, too and now I counted the amount of unlocked heroes. You need to have 120 unlocked probably to have the full 20 missions. But I wrote to support and hope to get a clarification soon.

I sent in a support ticket and one your agent told me that I claimed Surge rewards yesterday. But I didn’t. I was sleeping at that time and only me have access to my account. How on earth could I claim those things???

Our Surge ended before update and our members have not received anything. Some of them sent in a support ticket, some of them havent. Hopefully you guys could solve this problem quickly. Especially in my case

Can the infections not exceed the max server level and instead decrease the level of heroes? Because I have been trying hard to decrease the level and the infections are super hard to clear

once you’ve cleared the current ones, you’ll never have to worry about them again. There’s been a couple of cheap diamond deals for Anti-Virus in the past week :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone in my guild is reporting that the challenge quest of completing 30 missions in the newest campaign level is freezing at 29 wins.

Can you send me a screenshot of this happening (or a video)?

If you let it sit for a few minutes does it eventually finish? Had a few reports of this with the 2.2.30 update also.

:thinking: Can you give me a screenshot? That’s something that is on the roadmap for the 2.4 update.

I’ve got someone digging into this.

I’ll need to know the player’s name so I can check the logs.

2 Likes

Here it is

4 Likes

I still haven’t unlocked Kim and Evil Queen

Thanks!
That was planned for 2.4 but looks like it snuck in early. It’s working correctly, so enjoy the QoL improvement :grin:

10 Likes

How do I “unpause” missions?
All of mine are currently paused, and I have no idea what to do next. Do I scrap them?

When are we getting more rewards for Kim @Polaris?

Have you tried Claim All?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney