Update 2.3 Known Issues

I had multiple 7 day deals available after the update, I looked over missions and went back to purchase some and they all disappeared?

There was an error with those deals, so they were turned off until they can be fixed.

Thanks Polaris, will some similar be back later then? There were lots of hero chip ones, I didn’t see any abnormal prices or amounts.

Came to mention the buy more stamina didn’t seem to get upgraded. Same as it was pre patch - server 1

1 Like

Added to the top post:

• The Buy More Stamina numbers were not increased with the update - we are working to get that corrected.
1 Like

@Polaris I want to ask something. Weren´t we said that we could use any characters with the two needed in the friendship in Friendship Campaigns?

I just ask, because if we do have to get the other characters still maxed or hope for something?

The animations when adding a star to a disk is skipped.

This doesn’t look ok.

And how are Kim Possible’s friendships going? Will it be ready today? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Found something similar on Sulley and Woody’s wall

This has been fixed:

Added this at the top. The mission text updates should not be showing on the Friend wall any longer.

It’s kind of… fixed (thanks), yes, no idea.
Is this suppose to rise by such weird mechanic?

0.5 per level?

And to add, tenacity buff is now showing up. Nice.

Kim’s friendships? :pleading_face:

Not sure if I should put it here, but still. Weekly stamina rewards got a tiny bit reduced(I remember them being 470 per star).

Haven’t been reduced. The weekly quest stamina you claimed yesterday was 460 per star.

Is there any way for future updates, especially for amazon users, That you could make the game still function without updating until an update gets approved by Amazon?

2 Likes

It sure if it came with this or the last update, but I keep seeing Davy Jones in war, putting his chest outside the viewable area… and my heroes keep running left and right like crazy. Not sure if it has an impact on the outcome, due to melee heroes wasting time, walking.

Our guildmates and I havent received our Surge rewards. Not even in our mail box! Could you pls double check @Polaris?

@Polaris Any idea Why Internal Download stucks at 52% ?
Ugh

Shouldn’t the limit for missions at VIP 9 and above be 20 missions?
Also buy more stamina did not update but I suspect that’s pending the daily reset

From the Friendship Refresh Overview post:

I would love to know the specifics behind how many locked heroes reduce your mission cap by one, two, three, etc.; all I know is that my backup account had 5 heroes yet to unlock, including Sadness and Kim Possible, and it’s only allowed 14 missions out of a possible 15, even after I unlocked one of those five. On the other hand, my main account is allowed its max cap of missions, even though I don’t have Sadness or Kim there either.

I don’t have three: evil queen, Kim, and sadness. And I’m short one mission. If that’s the standard then it’s a ridiculous one

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney