Update 2.3 Known Issues

I can’t. The “claim all” button is greyed, which means I can’t interact with it.
And the “reward” slots are empty. So I can’t claim anything.

yes, working perfectly for me

Playing a hunch here: do all of your missions take more time than the amount of time the system allows before pausing missions? E.g., if you’re VIP0 and have to claim missions every 12 hours, are all your missions longer than 12 hours?

Added above:

• It’s possible to spend Mission speed ups on Memory Missions and earn more memories than you need to max out the disk. If you spent mission speed ups on unneeded memories, please contact support and we can reverse this transaction.

Also, Kim Possible’s friendships are now active in the game!

5 Likes

I guess it’s party time! Yay!

@Polaris What’s the other reward?

2 Likes

If I’m right, I think it’s the double drops today…

Tbh if it’s the double drop then that’s pretty low for PB to do… considering we’ve been waiting so long for her I was hoping that we could get her for free… so more Kim chips as the reward… plus I got stamina that expires in 3 hours for her thinking we will get more chips today. Please tell me the double drops are not the reward @Polaris.

2 Likes

My guess is that we’ll get another 10 chips today, but we should know for sure 41 minutes from this comment.

1 Like

I have have reports that infections popped up after the update.

With the disinfect challenge I get a claim disk power rewards button at the end of each fight. No disk power is being added to my total though.

The new invasion collection system is something special :wave:

No change to the stamina in the buy stamina section :pensive:

No surge rewards

Hi.
I want to report that today, i didn’t received yet the rewards of creep surge. Perhaps a bug?

Do you have a disk power mission you can add, preferably one that’s under 12 hours long? Maybe that will get things started again. Or maybe they won’t start up again until you collect the shorter mission.

All of my friendship campaigns that I haven’t started say they are at chapter 2 fight 2. Is this a bug or an error unique to my game?

1 Like

It’s your VIP level

1 Like

VIP 13 let’s you unlock disks by skipping the first Episode

1 Like

S19 still no surge reward

No surge rewards awarded today (new surge just started). @Polaris is this a bug in the update?

1 Like

The creep surge rewards are BROKEN. I tried to claim today after the Surge reset and after i clicked Claim, it said “Error, we are working on a fix…”

@Polaris Please let us know if we need to send tickets, or everything will be delivered to the mailbox again.

1 Like

Same here. My Guild members didn’t get rewards either…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney