Update 2.4.01 Patch Notes

Talking about heroes means everything around them. That includes skills. Is still a statement they can use in that way.

We can still talk about them in PMs but openly like a post or here is still not allowed.

Maybe we should ask Polaris more about what can be done and what we can’t do about this.

1 Like

You and me both my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, this skill will do literally nothing since Tuesday, and it already does almost nothing.

Same with this, and it’s really hard to max a red skill.

9 Likes

Level cap increase is still to fast. New hero seems broken and no quality of life improvements. Overall I’ve got to say I’ve seen better Patch Notes.

5 Likes

And what is the end of level cap increase? I wondering

It’s a level cap patch… what do you expect? :man_shrugging:

Next week we get a big update…

5 Likes

Maybe new red skills? Or refresh some old characters…? Just question

1 Like

We’re probably getting the last set of red skills in December

3 Likes

Hooray so finally i will get the peter’s red skill

@Polaris why aren’t surge, city watch and heist coins aren’t being used as crates. Using arena crate is the worse since at this point of the game we barely have any coins to open all. The other resources are pointlessly collecting dust while arena and coliseum coin resource are dying.

4 Likes

And heist coins are better? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ok, now I can say it:
If we’re getting Bunsen and Beaker, my dream of the Swedish Chef is so much more likely than it use to be.

7 Likes

At least heist coins are obtainable through grinding. My 1.22mil coins are doing nothing but collection dust while my arena coins are always empty and coliseum coins going to be empty soon.

2 Likes

Heisting needs CW tokens :grimacing:

1 Like

You get a free heist daily- probably the easiest tokens to acquire in the game.

3 Likes

City watch coins are too collecting dust besides being used to buy tickets for heist. I mean sure tron is in city watch crates but I prefer he move to arena while Dr and beakers go to cw crates. Least then I have more coins to use.

1 Like

If you use city watch to buy the ticket the exchange rate is also great, and again no other tokens have this exchange rate, so again, heist being the easiest to acquire

2 Likes

more new characters and more level up?
many people are discouraged and stop playing because every month it happens !!!

4 Likes

It might come in next week i think

2 Likes

:eyes:
You know what that means!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney