Update 2.4.10 Known Issues

Actually I’m telling that to you

For what reason exactly? I was theoretizing to answer the reason of not being turned into a frog as @Musketeer said. Was not asking for an opinion in this particular thing.
But if you are so wise, you can answer him yourself why it happened like that, please.

I can’t. Because Kimtastic is correct (don’t you think @’ing them is unnecessary?). Maximus should be transformed into a frog permanently since there are no other enemies attacking Facilier’s totem.

Yes, exactly. And I was thinking, speculating what is the problem that causes it. Then you tell me it isn´t level dependent (which I know by the way) but don´t try to speculate on what might be the cause of it.

See the difference? I don´t like just saying “it is like that” but want to find “why is it like that” which not many people do in most topics.

Simple. It’s like that… because it’s a BUG :roll_eyes:

There is a reason for it to be like that in programming so. That´s the “why is it like that” and what interests me… “it´s a bug!” vs “what´s causing the bug?” approach.

1 Like

@The_Real_Numi there’s no point in looking for the answer in a more complex way when the answer is smack dab in front of your face. This isn’t a science experiment.

Let PB search for the issues in the programming.

In the second video Maximus did not transform into a frog because he performed the dodge animation of “horse kick” so it is possible that it is due to that.
And just for asking other heroes when they do their dodge animation, can they be disabled?

But he still shouldn’t have been untransformed in the first place :grimacing:

For me that is the cause of why he does not transform

You’re investigating Angel’s hero fixes, problems with entrance, and death animations, and the crashes in the game as well. Right?

I must thank @Polaris and the devs for all the insight about the fixes though. Like admitting Kristoff ignored Reality. It just feels good when your assumption is correct even if it brings you nothing in return @Filadae_Djaq

He ignored Tenacity :roll_eyes:

I don’t even see the point you’re trying to make Numi

2 Likes

Eh, I did mean Tenacity and wrote Reality. My mistake.
The point is that for the devs it´s better to point out a guess what causes the bug, because sometimes it makes them find the bug faster overall. That´s why I try to guess it, not just saying “it´s a bug, done”. It´s helpful for both sides.

(P.S. not like you even care about the point I´m making)

But if it’s a bug that occurs naturally (as in doesn’t need steps for the bug to occur), then it doesn’t matter. You’re making the bug seem more complex than it is.

Let’s discuss how Angel should be handled with her bug fixes with King Louie. It must be somewhat vital.

Just was wondering if this could be fixed @Polaris to have the HP bar show up

2 Likes

Insisto, aún tengo mucho lag en el juego desde la 2.4.10 y casi no puedo hacer nada, solucionenlo por favor y háganme caso.

@Polaris, can you please investigate the issues that cause the game to crash, and add some hero fixes to Angel?

You mean like they already are?

Please stop spamming about this. It’s a known issue and so please leave it at your first post and stop bombarding Polaris with the same request over and over.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney