Update 2.4.10 Known Issues

Tenacity shortens disable length which clarifies what I’m seeing. It’s not an issue of hardy. It’s an issue of max being so over powered that the two toons that worked against him are now rendered useless because PB adjusted their skills. Thanks for talking this through with me.
And thanks PB for making Maximus more broken.

@Polaris I don’t think I should be able to buy more chips for Disgust considering it’s maxed and it should not still be counting down for the chips either for Kim

5 Likes

@Polaris I found this a earlier this week and was wondering why the symbols🤔

Could this be a sign you want us to spend more money for higher VIP PB :eyes::thinking:

3 Likes

No se si sea un error pero desde la 2.4.10 el juego se me lagea mucho, ni bien al entrar me dice que no responde.
Este problema no me deja hacer casi nada en el juego y quiero hacer puntos en la competencia y no puedo, ayúdenme.

Why is frozone red?

That would be from the lighting

5 Likes

Ok cool didn’t know if it was a bug or lighting thought I’d say something anyway.

You gotta admit red frozone is kinda cool looking.

I found this kinda weird… can anyone explain?

I think “%1$s” is the scale the mission limit increases at :thinking:

But no one knows :man_shrugging:

5 Likes
  • Buying from invasion shop is very slow… it becomes worse every new shop refresh

• Crafting badges is very slow if hero already promoted and new badges required to be farmed. But it’s ok if getting new badges before promoting

1 Like

There is so many wrong things happening here.

• HP keeps bouncing
  • HP increases
  • Damage dealt to shrunken Max is much lower (known)
  • Max ignores frog transformation
4 Likes

Very Interesting @Polaris?

6 Likes

Happened alot Today In ian vs Slinky

1 Like

This needs a fix asap. Atrocious lag and it has been 2 weeks already… :frowning:

1. the max HP should stay lowered even when the character is back at normal size…

2. IMO all of the stats should lower by the % of how (shrunk max HP/max HP) is away from 100% max HP…

3. Wasn´t Maximus just higher on level than Facilier? :thinking: That would explain.

It doesn’t :no_mouth:

Could be just an untold level limitation of the skill.

There shouldn’t be a level limitation. There isn’t one now and there never has been.

well, I wouldn´t wonder if there is now, considering he now disobeys Tenacity and Evasion…

Please, I’ve transformed a level 183 Max with a level 130 Facilier. That should be enough proof it isn’t level dependent.

Say that to @Musketeer

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney