Update 2.4.10 Patch Notes

She has good reason to fear Fear, because it puts her out of business :cry:

4 Likes

It’s a RED.

I’m considering changing my lineup still because it’s getting a bit boring.

Can you please help @Polaris with clarifying what Facilier’s Jafar disk’s purpose is with the hopping towards allies?

AHHHHHH!? This came sooner than I expected, his skillset looks nice!

Except for this one, this would’ve fitted better for Anna, Immunity for scares would be fitting for fear, but tbh I’m not liking this “Team is Immune to X at the start of each wave” skills.
Also:

R.I.P. Tenacity and Evasion. This is a nice Update, I like it!

Frogs jump to allies. It’s basically like pulling, but slower

So is the disk still really bad compared to Maleficents which is way better?

Okay, my wrong…

In that case it might not be as dreadfull as with that new Muppet character. Hopefully all of it is level capped in the skill, so that it can be outdone

And the duration is quite short so that it isn’t lethal.

DR. FACILIER!!!
REALLY!!!
What about over 40 characters who just die in first 5 secs of the combat just because they are too weak???

13 Likes

I still think that Mike and Aladdin needed a refresh before Facilier @Polaris

4 Likes

Super Hard, sorry! There was a bug where some players couldn’t get past Very Hard, even with the right qualifications.

Oh no, the hope for new difficult level in heist… :frowning:

Perhaps, they will come soon? :pleading_face:

Heist rework maybe???

If it does it will be trash tbh… 5k DP out of the 700k+ DP needed to max a single friendship disk now… :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Maybe the final numbers we see when he’s released on Tuesday will tell a different story, but after Jumba and Cheshire Cat, it’s beginning to look like Control is the new Damage.

Between the Kristoff & Sven purple skill bug fix and this, freeze teams look likely to go from OP to underwhelming in one update. A shame, as I really enjoy using them.

Given how little I seem him in opposing teams, I guess this makes sense, but surely there are dozens of heroes who are weaker and less useful than Dr. Facilier is pre-refresh. Ah well.

Well, all righty then. Looks like Dr. Facilier is set to join the Queen of Hearts and Elsa in the small group of truly effective refreshes. (Ironically, this is happening with the update that seems likely to kick Elsa out of the meta.)

Logical and much-appreciated updates; thanks.

It makes me very happy to actually see this announced in the patch notes. I hope this is the start of a new trend.

That’s a start, but there’s still plenty more to do.

In other words, next Monday and the early part of Tuesday will be our last chance to shrink the Mama Bot, which isn’t as useful as it sounds but is just ridiculously fun to do.

Better late than never? I mean, I suppose there’s always a chance that the Patch Note challenge could be repeated and that another contest could give points for earning Cosmetic Points…

No.

Rats, I was hoping there was finally a new Heist difficulty that I just hadn’t been able to see because of a bug, and the reason I was having so much trouble getting players into a heist with me was that they were too busy running the higher difficulty.

…Well, I can dream, can’t I?

…Although that’s admittedly kind of a disappointing thing to dream.

7 Likes

And yet he plays a major role in one of Pooh and Eeyore’s friendship mission.

Wow, what a month… first you destroy study teams with Bunsen, now doing the same with freeze teams :anguished: I guess pandering to players who don’t know how to build teams but can fork out cash on one new hero is the goal here.

At least to compensate, you could have refreshed freeze heroes! They have weak stats but work well as a team, now not anymore. RIP Elsa, Olaf, Frozone.

9 Likes

Pb are scared to make someone useless thats why everyone is so op

I think you know what I mean by “removed”.

He doesnt need to be removed just nerfed

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney