Update 2.4 Known Issues

I also have found It only possible to take Maximus down in both friend campaigns while shrunken. With that said why would damage done be a ratio of armor/reality over max HP? Wouldn’t it be HPnew = HPcurrent minus (damage type minus 10xarmor/reality) where HPnew is the HP value after the damage is applied to the current HP? When Ian triggers his blue all that has to change is HPcurrent value.

But still should be changed/“fixed”.
It’s just giving strong “buff” to an enemy.

3 Likes

I think what they meant is the value of extra cannonballs. The number is green. I just fought a Sparrow with a level 2 red skill and he used his active 3 times. Each active shot 12/16/20 cannonballs respectively. I counted.

(That Sparrow was the first one I’ve seen with red skill unlocked, so I tested it out immediately)

4 Likes

Would be probably nice to know when it changes, like… every 10 levels or so?

Besides… @Polaris wouldn´t it be more useful if the Basic Damage was added to Jack Sparrow´s purple skill instead rather than a solo buff? At least he´d be a team player and not a grabber.
Just to mention, if the red bonus stats included roughly 1.5x the amount of Basic Damage as Skill Power instead of the Basic Damage itself, his purple skill would give Basic Damage equal to the current red stat to the entire team (including Jack himself). But I guess he can´t be good.

Anyway, I got two more visual bugs - Davy Jones and Syndrome appear very little when looking at their skills in heroes tab.

It shouldn’t work like that. Every variable would have to change within every level. I don’t know a single one that doesn’t :thinking: (except basic attacks in passives)

I still think that THAT part of the skill is fine (more cannonballs, even if it stayed at 4 forever). The rest is useless (a clause that you can mostly go around and makes the team more prone to defeat - shields; useless red bonus stats - basic damage that should be instead added to his purple; normal crit - which he doesn´t really need and more damage to white skill - which he might not get at all)

If PB wanted to make him launch his white, they should give him survivability (Evasion/Tenacity/Hardy) or make his green skill have lower cooldown. Right now he is and will always suck as a Damage character.

Why can´t he get a red skill buff á la Dash. When Dash got his, it was okay but not great, then with the buff he´s godly.

That, I can agree with. But having the amount of extra cannonballs shot be a changing variable? (Even thought it isn’t meant to be)

Still, in any case, the only decent part of Jack´s red skill.

The stat boosts are good as well :man_shrugging:

Actually, those 3 stats could be summed into one. And that is Hearty Crew boost.
Second one could be Evasion/Tenacity as Jack has nothing from those. And he needs them in the current meta to even fire Avast! once
Third stat is finnicky, but I´d maybe add a further lowering of the cooldown for “Acting Dodgy”.

All of those would be far more useful than what he has now.

The idea is of having Jack at 80% evasion at level 1. With +0.7 (effectively losing 0.3% evasion every level) added per level. Joy has it right, why can´t Jack?

Hearty Crew adds the whole team Basic Damage, not only Jack himself - thus adding a boost to this renders self-increase of Basic Damage useless.

Acting Dodgy would have reduced cooldown by 0.51s at level 1 in my idea, to 2.49s (Ba disk) or 5.49s (Ni disk). With 0.01s further decrease per level up to the 1.5s (Ba disk) or 4.5s (Ni disk).

1 Like

Manticore uses her red skill sooner than she suppose.

First pick

Second pick, 5 earlier.

According to the game it was actually 3 seconds

@Polaris When will Lightning ROB come? Because I think that part of invasion has been in development for at least a year

At what point does the “power ups available” have a value. If I finish a mission it states zero. If I collect a mission it states zero and the number on “current level” increases by 1 level. The use power ups is also always greyed out. So I ask what is the purpose of this? Is it a glitch? Is it a consumable power up that can be generically used for any friend campaign?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is it. They’ll probably start appearing in contests and we’ll be able to use them on any friendship campaign.

Another Bug happens when you play joy/Miguel/Félix(Ra), Felix slows down a lot at the beginning of the game. This ONLY happens with Ralph’s disk.

1 Like

I’d like to add on that his can’t be increased. Only his movement speed.

HDL’s traps doesn’t gets properly removed when they gets KO… they gets removed only visualy but still can stun and damage.

I posted about that a few months ago… it’s still happening?

Also Darkwing’s green skill doesn’t seem to have the chance to fail in practice. Seen it working consistently against enemies over 100 levels above him

2 Likes

Stop offering maxed heroes and disks, this is just disgusting.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney