Update 2.4 Known Issues

That’s just because she’s the next sign-in hero. Once she’s fully available her collections will show correctly.

4 Likes

Could the team look into why the Black market is selling memories for disks already at 5 stars please?

3 Likes

I unlocked my first friend mission power up (after 35 hours) and I can’t seem to load it. I may be missing something

For me it added automatically. Are you sure it wasn’t added to your characters already?

You mean you can’t see the stats?

You know though… I don’t think it’s a bug but I’d like to see how much more powerful my characters are too

I’m thinking the power up on the right is unclaimed. I collected the power up in missions then went to the campaign to load it. The power up on the left might be claimed and applied. I guess I have to wait another 35 hours to find out.

@Polaris was megs red a confirmed bug or working as intended? I didn’t see it added and I just want to make sure it’s not me using her wrong that’s causing the issue

Yes, that’s confirmed (added to the top). It’s specific to the start of combat buffs - the rest of the time her red skill is working correctly.

1 Like

That’s helpful, thank you

@Polaris is damage done to shrunken enemies meant to be decreased? Because I’ve noticed shrunken enemies lasting as long as they would even if they weren’t shrunk.

'Cause I just witnessed my Ian deal 3 damage to a shrunken enemy while he was using his level 202 active.

5 Likes

Happened to me too in Ian/Goliath campaign. 2000 damage per basic attack to shrunken skeleton. And he’s level 205 and R7…

1 Like

Damage done isn’t changed, but max HP, their basic damage, and their movement speed are reduced.

Then how can this be explained?

I can only confirm, damage done to shrunken enemies is very small. Instead of killing enemies quicker-easier is longer-harder.

1 Like

Screenshots of the lineup where this happened? Which enemy specifically? I did some quick testing and the I can see small heroes taking normal amounts of damage.

This is the specific case for me. Ian/Goliath friendship campaign, chapter 2, stage 3, wave 2. Enemies are Ducky & Bunny, Davy Jones and the skeleton. Once the skeleton is shrunken, it takes minimal damage from basic attacks

Ok, so I got all the details, and this isn’t a bug. It’s armor and reality. The way the game manifests armor/reality is a damage reduction - a percent based on the ratio of armor/reality to total HP. When the total HP goes down (ie when the hero is small), that ratio changes, which increases the damage reduction granted by the armor and reality.

9 Likes

Ohh that makes sense. Thanks

Though… is there a way this could be fixed?

I dunno I found my Ian dealing more damage with his white skill when the enemy is shrunken

In the Goliath friendship I was having trouble with Maximus the white skill was doing hardly any damage against full size Maximus. So I waited until Ian shrink him then I used the white skill and I was taken chunks out of Maximus health bar and I finally beat him

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney