Update 2.6.10 Known Issues

which, presumably, is in direct contradiction with why new heroes get released in the first place :thinking:

I don’t know why you don’t just leave invasion heroes alone it’s a PVE contest. If this disk was affecting arena/Coliseum and war then yes I would agree that it should be fixed

2 Likes

When is update 2.7 and will it fix for Madam Mim’s Tron bug or performance issues?

So basically you released a new hero with a good disc for invasion. Saw it was too good and are going to immediately nerf him. People spent a ton of resources on him instead of other heroes because of this disc. This is getting frustrating.

10 Likes

Ten minutes of play testing or, I don’t know, asking the community, “Hey, how will this affect the game?” would have revealed that Mim’s refresh was going to kill Invasion. Same thing here with Wasabi. This is a really bad look.

13 Likes

So instead of white lighted heroes we now have solid blue heroes

Why are they blue @Polaris?

1 Like

PerBLUE! Duh!

2 Likes

@Polaris I have 2.7B together in credits but in the market count 2.15B appears … this is a premise!

I counted the calculator with each value of the cards and gives 2.7B

I believe this has come up before & it turned out to be a display error only, caused by how the credits are rounded up/down to produce the displayed value. I think the correct amount is added to your balance.

Polaris can probably verify that as it was a long time ago :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Or you could sell all of them individually (as in sell all silver, gold, platinum, and sapphire credits separately), if you want to be safe.

When I try to get the daily quest reward, the app crashes. Not just me, but the other members as well.

1 Like

it’s indeed a display-only issue… the highest number integer (coding) can produce is 2,147,483,647 (2^31 - 1)… this rounds to 2.15B

it will give you 2.7B but will always show 2.15B only visually

5 Likes

Im seeing something similar.
If I try to use the Collect All button, the game will either lock up, or sometimes outright crash.

If I collect the dailies individually, it works fine.

iphone 11 pro ios 14.5
Edit: Looks like the android version does it too

1 Like

We are looking into the crash issue with the daily quest “Claim All” button. For now, you’ll need to collect the quests individually.

2 Likes

Hmm…? :thinking:

Not a bug; someone’s arena team consists solely of Gonzo, and the computer picked that team for your district 27 today. That’s a bit of bad luck, but it could be worse; at least it’s not a solo Mulan in district 13 or some such.

I did put it down to connection but it’s happened a few times now; there seems to be some huge lag when resetting Epic city watch. After pressing reset it takes a really long time for the map to actually reset - I’ve tried closing and reopening it even, and then it just sits forever on the loading screen. It does eventually load but it’s very slow. It’s not been an issue before :man_shrugging:

Collect individually. Thank you!

Hi, unfortunately I don’t have a picture of it, but in Invasion Jim’s energy from solar surfer isn’t coming and when it does it comes super low like +72 and it is level 86, like some of my heroes. Please have a look at this so it can be fixed.
Thanks
~Uncle_Blobfish

I haven’t been getting my colosseum rewards, this must be a bug! :beetle::bug::ant:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney