Update 2.6.10 Patch Notes

This is terrible.

Strong character which counters him and now this, and there always was Tron.

1 Like

Once again, I’ll say this is one of the worst patch note we’ve had. Wasabi Reminds me of Dash :face_with_raised_eyebrow: before red skill.

1 Like

Wasabi is cool! But I wish Gogo could be coming this game (Hopefully)

3 Likes

Opinions on Wasabi:

• I thought he would be a difficult hero to create due to how generic his actions are in the movie. I, for one, struggled to create a skillset for him.
  • I really like his white and green skill icons. The primary color combo is just :ok_hand:
  • White skill is okay, I guess. A bit bland…
  • I’m guessing he’s supposed to counter Cheshire, judging from his green skill?
  • Can’t say I expected him to be friends with Syndrome. I kinda wanted him to be friends with Fred. But Fred’s not in the game yet, so a friendship between the two is still possible :grin:
10 Likes

Watch her be next month and Fred will finish it off in April.

2 Likes

Me when I see that Wasabi gets to shine;

YES OH MY GOD

1 Like

Does Cheshire’s head count as a projectile? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, it does actually

3 Likes

It actually does :eyes:

4 Likes

I mean, none of that stopped Fear from being one of the best support units BEFORE this update. I don’t really see why things should change THAT much now…

And again, the Fear fixes are meant to prevent him from being able to take no damage from attacks. Isn’t that a good thing?

3 Likes

It absolutely is. OP is never fun in RPG’s. Now Fear will be balanced, like what we need more of in this game.

3 Likes

He was already pretty good though, you know. He has great armor and just gives more shields to allies before attacking making him like slink and we know how slink is.

1 Like

Also, in regards to the villain thing, I have a feeling Drakken is late this month.

1 Like

He probably won’t be coming until the 2.7 Update, which is in 3 weeks :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What about villaintines though?

2 Likes

Just what happened to Bo and Gizmo, the caps makes heroes useless if their main purpose is around those caps.

And what was the bug?
He ignored fantastic damage due to being always scared but he always received non-crit normal damage, just a lot of heroes have high normal crit so most hits were crits which he reduced.

Tron removed dreads and Hamm never crits with his active but deals huge damage.

3 Likes

Also should we be expecting Daisy Duck?

1 Like

He only removed Dread if Fear was alive though. If Fear was KO’ed Tron couldn’t remove the stacks :grimacing:

3 Likes

Not to mention he could gain them after dying (and this happened too many times for me to believe it wasn’t true). So even if you managed to make him die with 0 stacks he’d still be a pain

3 Likes

Fear is just annoying, can’t we all agree? I do think that Tron was good against Fear, but now who will counter him? I don’t think there is anyone who is just plain good against Fear.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney