Update 2.6.10 Patch Notes

I have a meme for this, lol

6 Likes

Hamm :pig2:

But yeah… make Fear worse and keep cat the same… geez.

2 Likes

There’s a pattern. Once a character gets too OP, they get a counter or a hard nerf, and then another character replaces. The cycle is about to reset once we get Hamm on Sunday. I’m scared…

1 Like

Can’t stand Hamm

2 Likes

Seems to die easily though :thinking:

1 Like

Wait, what? Doesn’t being Scared mean he would be MORE vulnerable to damage?

I’m not an expert on these bugs myself, but according to what Polaris said:

I’m assuming this has something to do with Fear gaining Armor from his stacks of Dread.

2 Likes

It makes Fear always receive crits from fantastic damage, he blocked them after 20th stack.

Most likely… there wasn’t really a bug.

1 Like

Wondering if his purple just has a typo on how much percentage per stack he reduces

2 Likes

4 down, 2 to go.

1 Like

Oh my gooooooooood!!! super unexpected tbh

1 Like

Fear is great for you, just not for the opposer

1 Like

Imagine if they increased the team limit to 6 so we could play the whole team at once

2 Likes

Ok, now I’m a bit mad.

Wasabi looks…interesting. Although he could use a precise buff. :wink:

Mim’s refresh. What?? Why make Kim worse than she is RN? Why make Mim less useful in invasion? However, she IS more useful, so that’s a plus, I guess.

And why nerf Fear? Remember that TRON EXISTS.

AND WHERE IS THE BALOO FIX???

But, this is an OK update.

6/10

3 Likes

He’s here yes!

5 Likes

He would be a perfect user of that. Missed opportunity from PB.

Great we almost have the whole team, but Wasabi is kinda underwhelming. The whole update is.

The meme is needed today for this patch.

9 Likes

Impressive. Wasabi is here. I like that idea. Since I like Big Hero 6.

2 Likes

Well, if you run a character that gains Precise and Kermit, you can copy the buff to Wasabi. But yeah, that’s so true.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the 2nd fix make the 1st unnecessary?
If now only the damage difference is reduced, he’d always take damage… from normal, fantastic and true damage sources.

Also, how can such a high impact change take about 2 months, especially when Pleakley was hot fixed because he was a pain in one team combination.

2 Likes

We finally get hem

1 Like

I think it might be because these issues with Fear were not meant to exist in the first place, given how they’re mentioned under “Bug Fixes”, whereas the issues with Pleakley weren’t really a result of any mistake; it was just how PB had initially programmed him in.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney